Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Products that I have tried, still use and love!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Products that I have tried, still use and love!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Abercrombie Chic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abercrombie Chic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Products that I have tried, still use and love!
    Posted: December 21 2000 at 10:44pm
Hi everyone!
I haven`t been here in a while and noticed that everything has changed. I had to reregister. Anyway I just wanted to tell people who are having problems with their hair about some products I have tried and have been using for about 3 months now. They have turned my dry hair into soft, touchable hair(I recently got highlights put in my hair so it was sort of dried out). I have shoulder length, highlighted hair with a natural wave and I blow dry it straight.

The products that I can`t live without are Biolage Hydrating Shampoo, Biolage Conditioning Balm, St. Ives Hair Repair Intensive Conditioner( it contains rosemary and mint which is very invigorating and it is only about $3.00 in grocery and drug stores. It costs way less than Aveda rosemary mint conditioner and is probably just as good.) I switch between Biolage and St. Ives conditioner. After I wash and condition my hair, I spray on TIGI Protein Protective Spray to protect it from blowdrying. About once a week I sit under a hot hair drier with some shea butter slatered on the length of my hair with a cap over my head for 20 minutes (that really gets my hair soft). Then I shampoo it out and condition as usual.

If you have dry hair you should really try some of these products or all of them. They have really made a difference in my hair even after the highlights. I am Just giving you all some help and ideas. Note that these products may not work for everyone though. Talk to you all later.
:) SMILE (:
Karen Marie Shelton View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Marie Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 23 2000 at 12:27am
Reply to message: 21.883.1
Hi,

Glad to see you back. As a helpful hint, it is not necessary to register if you don`t want to. One of the reasons we switched messageboard software was to give people that option to register or not register. The other reason was because the other boards were maxed out and we needed boards that could handle our growing volumes of messages. Now we have a server dedicated to just the boards to try and help speed them up.

Thanks for your post.

Best wishes,
Karen Shelton
shelton@hairboutique.com
TheClownSlayer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheClownSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 28 2001 at 9:27pm
Reply to message: 21.883.1
St. Ives Hair Repair Intensive Conditioner( it contains rosemary and mint which is very invigorating and it is only about $3.00 in grocery and drug stores. It costs way less than Aveda rosemary mint conditioner and is probably just as good.)

I do like the St.Ives. It makes my hair really soft. And when I had a cold, my hair got extra conditioning because of the scent.

... Anna Mal ...

foxfan318 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foxfan318 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 28 2001 at 10:29pm
You named everything i have in my bathroom. In addition to that, I have: tigi bed head dumb blonde, b2b cool mint and raspberry almond shampoos and conditioners, EP luxury shampoo and leave-in conditioner.
Hair type: fine but thick; natural blonde with 15% grey
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic