Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Claire Danes chin length bob

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Morgan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morgan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Claire Danes chin length bob
    Posted: September 15 2006 at 12:40am
rardman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rardman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2006 at 4:11am
Too bad. She can wear most lengths easily, imo, but lost alot of appeal with this chop. She was breathtaking with long hair. Sleek or fuller, long was way better.
bnbivi00 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bnbivi00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2006 at 7:32am
Can someone please post the picture/pictures into this message board?  I can't get the link to work.

Thanks, Brian
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2006 at 8:25am
How do you post @#$@#$ pictures on this site again???

Anyway, looks like straight one-length bobs are making a combeback. Claire's looks good, it's "sleek" and all that and the chin length makes it a bit more interesting, but this style in general always seems a little boring to me.

(running to hide under my desk now....)
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2006 at 8:55am

Bummer. What was wrong with this look?

glove20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glove20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2006 at 11:11am
WOW...I'm probably in the minority but I love the cut.  I'm a fan of short hair so that's not a shocker, but she looks really good with the shorter hair and I bet we'll be seeing more of her in the future.
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2006 at 11:12am
     I *definitely* prefer the long hair on Claire, Kramer, but bobs do look extraordinarily good on her, I think.  Best, Bob
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2006 at 11:35am
As usual, she looks great.  I can't remember a bad hair choice by her, long or short.
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2006 at 1:41pm
Nothing except she didn't want it any more.
shorthairissexy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthairissexy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2006 at 2:55pm
Looks really good to me.  Yes, bobs are not the most exciting cut but to me the long straight look is boring.  I think she looks very sexy.
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2006 at 12:13am
FINALLY! I HAVE WAITED 2 YEARS FOR HER TO LOSE THAT BORING LONG HAIR
she looks sooo much hotter short, thank goodness already 
Long with BLUNT bangs or ALL cut to lip length, I cant decide my favorite!
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2006 at 12:40am
hey , are we sure these pics are new?
Sharyg11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharyg11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2006 at 2:14pm
Wow, I usually preffer long hair, but I actually think she looks beautifull. I think the cut looks great on her. That other picture with the long hair, she looks so blah. I might be in the minority, but I think it looks great.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2006 at 9:00am
I would query the up to dateness of the photos like Lovebobs. Nothing new on Getty or Wireimage.
Horse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Horse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2006 at 10:17am
While most of my previous posts would suggest I only like real short hair, I have a decent affinity for great long hair too. This would represent neither. Another damn shame.
"It has to start somewhere. It has to start some time. What better place than here. What better time than now." - Zack De La Rocha
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 19 2006 at 11:31pm
yes after years of growing her hair out it is OFFICIAL claire did cut a ton of hair off and is currently sporting a great bob like she has had many times in the past (she had to cut at least  A FOOT of hair off and the new cut is a stunning sleek bob that is absolutely perfect)   the below picture with the bobbed haircut was taken 9/11/06
BEFORE:

Edited by lovebobs - September 19 2006 at 11:40pm
babycheeks24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycheeks24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 20 2006 at 5:33am
looks good the color is a little orange red to me but overall looks good.
Babycheeks
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 20 2006 at 5:35pm
The picture's not large enough lovebobs.  Can you make it larger?
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 22 2006 at 4:46pm
She kind of looks better with the bob. The long hair was thin and wimpy looking. I guess this is more her trade mark look too (and the color is waaaay better--she never made a good blonde!)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic