Du-Rag Kills Hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Du-Rag Kills Hair
Direct Link To This Post HairLine September 26 2005 at 5:09am  Quote HairLine Quote  Post Reply Reply

Du-Rag Killed my hair in the back Left A Big Bald Mark In back of my head.

Also on both sides of my hairl line on the sides below the main hair line is getting very light due to the wear of my du-rag.

It is hard to Spin when you cant wear a du-rag because of the hair it kills

Direct Link To This Post BIGGMike September 26 2005 at 9:15am  Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post Reply Reply
Don't wear a du rag, wear a wave cap. If you can't wear a wave cap, wear a stocking cap made of a some females old stockings that's made of silk. If you still can't wear anything on your hair. Change your hair styles because spinning is a way of life and everybody can't do it.
Direct Link To This Post 360spinna September 26 2005 at 9:25am  Quote 360spinna Quote  Post Reply Reply
Originally posted by HairLine HairLine wrote:

Du-Rag Killed my hair in the back Left A Big Bald Mark In back of my head.

Also on both sides of my hairl line on the sides below the main hair line is getting very light due to the wear of my du-rag.

It is hard to Spin when you cant wear a du-rag because of the hair it kills

learn how to properly wear a du-rag, if you were tying it right you wouldn't have the problem you have. it seems to me that your tying it way too tight. loosen it up and you'll be fine
Direct Link To This Post Rence119 September 26 2005 at 2:01pm  Quote Rence119 Quote  Post Reply Reply
i never knew a durag would give you a bald spot i always thought that brushing with a hard brush would do that
Direct Link To This Post dino September 26 2005 at 3:23pm  Quote dino Quote  Post Reply Reply
i never knew it was a difference between du-rags and wave caps
Direct Link To This Post BIGGMike September 26 2005 at 3:58pm  Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post Reply Reply

There is a difference. One is a "cap" and the other is a rag you tie on head.

Direct Link To This Post The Man September 26 2005 at 5:26pm  Quote The Man Quote  Post Reply Reply
My durag doesnt bother my head.
Direct Link To This Post THECHOSEN1 September 26 2005 at 5:48pm  Quote THECHOSEN1 Quote  Post Reply Reply
i wear a wavecap
Direct Link To This Post Rence119 September 26 2005 at 6:32pm  Quote Rence119 Quote  Post Reply Reply

yea a durag shouldn't do any damage to your hair

Direct Link To This Post JaSoul07 September 26 2005 at 6:52pm  Quote JaSoul07 Quote  Post Reply Reply
I don't believe a du rag could've killed your head UNLESS you may have worn it many times without washing it. That's a no no. Because  there are all of those products along with regular body perspiration, you need to wash your du rag at least once a week. I have about 7  du rags and i rotate them out so i'll never find myself standing by the washing machine waiting for one to finish. I don't know if that's what  caused your bald spot but it was just a suggestion.
Direct Link To This Post 360spinna September 26 2005 at 7:06pm  Quote 360spinna Quote  Post Reply Reply
^tru

but i think the balding that "HAIRLINE" IS REFERRING TO IS DUE TO TYING HIS DU-RAG TOO TIGHT
Direct Link To This Post Lil. B.J September 26 2005 at 8:05pm  Quote Lil. B.J Quote  Post Reply Reply
yea your du-rag is way to tight if it does that.
Direct Link To This Post realistkilla September 27 2005 at 5:39pm  Quote realistkilla Quote  Post Reply Reply
after u wear a wavecap a few times it stretches out then it wont be tight then u can use it
Direct Link To This Post chub120 September 27 2005 at 5:57pm  Quote chub120 Quote  Post Reply Reply
wear wave caps
Direct Link To This Post JordanCollecta October 01 2005 at 12:43pm  Quote JordanCollecta Quote  Post Reply Reply
i think when hes talking about the bald spot hes talking about the little bald spot when u brush da top
 Post Reply Post Reply