Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How strange....no more hair loss!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
222chik222 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 222chik222 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How strange....no more hair loss!
    Posted: September 16 2006 at 6:02pm
I used to be losing around a handful of hair in the shower everytime i washed it....(every 2 days) but now after i had highlights, then a perm colour because the highlights were yick ive hardly lost any hair whatsoever! i would have thought the opposite because its not in fab condition anymore, def not complaining though lol
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2006 at 5:12pm
Hi 222chik222,

I can say with absolute certainty that you cannot credit the highlights or perm with the lower rate of fallout you've been experiencing.
222chik222 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 222chik222 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 20 2006 at 2:49am
love the hair! wowza that must almost be a record!

hrmm yeah im not sure whats causing it then =S i havent changed my diet or anything that like recently, just the bleach and colour. Definitely happier though! was starting to worry about the hair loss quite abit.
babycheeks24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycheeks24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 20 2006 at 5:31am

stress can cause hair loss maybe just less stress

Babycheeks
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 20 2006 at 5:39pm
Thank you 222chik222. 

I think hairloss (from the root) is directly related to the sum total of life factors which put stresses on your mind and body.  Mid-strand breakage is due to entirely different factors.
babycheeks24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycheeks24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 20 2006 at 6:01pm
really dave thats intersting.
Babycheeks
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic