Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

sally's hair extensions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
citgirl630 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote citgirl630 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2006 at 12:52pm
Thanks for the info everyone!
fitch11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fitch11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2006 at 11:34am
i guess for the price of the hair i'm impressed. it's held pretty well although it requires a lot of brushing. it still looks good though :) im pleased and i think i'll continue to use this hair
JeepGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JeepGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2006 at 9:14am
same here with my SS...however it tends to match my texture of hair.... but.......I'm getting a bit of tangeling and matting.....which I HATE! Maybe we should og on to SAlly's web site and give them some feedback...They might try and inprove the hair if people told them how it holds up.
Thanks,
JeepGirl

Current install-Bohyme Bodywave #30 and #14 in the straight hair/ they didn't have the #14 in bodywave, so I mixed them...works great!
fitch11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fitch11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2006 at 12:14am
i have had them in for 3 days now... and i loved them at first. they held really well and weren't too expensive for human hair... but

after the first wash they became dull, lifeless, and brittle.

im thinking that theyre initally coated in silicon and thats why they are so "satin"y. but yeah theyre kind of ugly now and i'll take them out tomorrow.

then again, i didnt follow the directions and wash in cold water... i washed them in hot water in the shower. maybe that has something to do with the coating coming off?
Shirilyn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shirilyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 20 2006 at 10:05pm
to to silky for me.
shiry
http://www.myspace.com/texashairextensionqueen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote citgirl630 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 20 2006 at 1:33pm

Oh that sucks, I was just going to get them for now, but I need them to hold a curl.

Thats ok I will have to order my hair instead.
Thanks!
JeepGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JeepGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 20 2006 at 1:30pm
I have some in now....long story of why I have them in....but none the less I had to do something quick.....I've only washed once....so I can't really comment to much on these.....give me a couple of weeks on my curling iron and flat iron and I'll have a better review for ya.
I can tell you they don't hold curl very well unless you spray the heck out of them....but they did razor very well.

Edited by JeepGirl - September 20 2006 at 1:30pm
Thanks,
JeepGirl

Current install-Bohyme Bodywave #30 and #14 in the straight hair/ they didn't have the #14 in bodywave, so I mixed them...works great!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote citgirl630 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 20 2006 at 12:56pm
Yes I was talking about the Satin Strands. Have you tried them?
hflsales View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hflsales Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 19 2006 at 3:02pm
I purchased the Euronext clip on extensions from Sally's and I absolutely love them! Especially love the price ($59 with Sally's card).
MissAllie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissAllie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 19 2006 at 2:02pm
Which Brand?  Are you asking about the satin strands? 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote citgirl630 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 19 2006 at 1:39pm
Hey Everyone,
Has anyone tried the hair extensions from sally beauty supply? They look pretty good to me.
???????

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic