Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Terrible Bohyme, need your opinion on my story !!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Terrible Bohyme, need your opinion on my story !!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
Author
donutloose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote donutloose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Terrible Bohyme, need your opinion on my story !!
    Posted: October 20 2006 at 12:10pm
yeah i feel all poshBig%20smile
frenchie1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frenchie1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2006 at 8:02am
It feels good doesn't it?!!Wink

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote donutloose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2006 at 3:50pm
Im a junior member hurray!! I feel all grown up now Tongue
frenchie1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frenchie1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2006 at 7:49am
LOL
barbielocs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote barbielocs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2006 at 10:35pm
Originally posted by kristie m kristie m wrote:

:::giggling now::::

I was just re-reading this thread and thinking that if a new person came onto this site and just started looking over some of these threads, he or she would think we are all frigging NUTS!

i told a friend of mine to join... i think she did as platniumgirl and i wonder what she does think as i haven't told her our "secrets" yet
frenchie1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frenchie1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2006 at 4:52pm
Hi Rocket, Tongue
Yeah it must be a typing mistake.
Paul has been consistent in one thing to me, saying that worn hair could not be exchanged, even Bohyme, and even with the 90 days guarantee.
So if he tells me something new, I would be very glad!Embarrassed
I sure know you're just trying to help and you actually did, I would have even given up if you didn't try to contact them. That's so so sweet Heartof you and I really appreciate your help!
The rest isn't important to me, it's just different perceptions, it's ok
I haven't paid attention to the newbie's post but I know you just try to help, just like me, not looking for problems!
Take care, and I keep you posted!

Rocket22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rocket22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2006 at 3:38pm
Originally posted by frenchie1 frenchie1 wrote:

Ok Rocket! Smile, I don't know which "newbie" you talk about but anyway.. yeah of course I'll let you know as soon as I get an answer from hairandextensions.com, I can't wait!!Approve
I think there could be some unscrupulous people who would want to get free new hair after 2 months, if the company they ordered from is flexible on the return of worn hair.
I put myself at the place of the company and it wouldn't chock me if they don't accept my used hair back.
I see your point though and I agree that the guarantee of Bohyme is a proof of quality! Thumbs%20Up

Ok.....  But to return the hair it has to be defective in some way!!!   You cant just return hair because you want a "new batch"  the product has to be defective!!!!  that is the point!!!!   so that would weed out the people who are looking for something for nothing.

I was reading your other post and you said you did receive an email that stated they would take back hair used?   I don't know if that was a typo error or ?  if so would you please post it!!!     Paul said he will send me one too and if you don't have one I will post mine when it arrives.

Just trying to help! !!Tongue  My Bohyme is Beautiful!!!!  and you deserve to have the same

P.S.  the "newbie"  I was talking about was Emilia, that accused me of liking to "shakedown companies"   the only reason  I even stepped into this topic of conversation  and offered to help is because I had ordered from this company and talked to them on the phone and they said this product has a  90 day guarantee.  And when I read your thread I remembered them telling me this and I thought it  might help you with your problem!!!!!

Edited by Rocket22 - October 18 2006 at 3:49pm
Current Install: European hair two rows triple wefted on bottom double wefted on top, with Protac
kristie m View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kristie m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2006 at 3:28pm
I really do think it boils down to customer service. Good companies have good customer service, crappy companies do not.

I have owned my own business for over 20 years now, as a psychotherapist in private practice. I always make it a policy that, at least initially, the client is always right when there is a business dispute. Usually, this entails the client claiming that I told them a different time for their session to explain their not showing up at a scheduled time. Although they sign an agreement at the beginning of therapy that they are responsible for payment if they miss a session, I assume the first time it happens that it was my error and don't charge them. In a long course of treatment, if occasionally a client forgets a session I don't ever charge. It is only on the very rare occasion that someone misses repeatedly after being cautioned that I ever charge for a missed session. I assume that my customers are trustworthy and not trying to take advantage of me until they have consistently proven they are not. In over 20 years, I've lost very little money due to this and have had an exceedingly successful business due mostly to the referral business I get from satisfied clients.

In my opinion, anyone who starts a business with the mindset that the customers they will be serving are out to take advantage of them will eventually have that business fail. This is crazy, paranoid thinking that makes good customers uneasy, driving them away even if the product is good.
Here's to the end of my BAD HAIR LIFE!
frenchie1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frenchie1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2006 at 3:12pm
Ok Rocket! Smile, I don't know which "newbie" you talk about but anyway.. yeah of course I'll let you know as soon as I get an answer from hairandextensions.com, I can't wait!!Approve
I think there could be some unscrupulous people who would want to get free new hair after 2 months, if the company they ordered from is flexible on the return of worn hair.
I put myself at the place of the company and it wouldn't chock me if they don't accept my used hair back.
I see your point though and I agree that the guarantee of Bohyme is a proof of quality! Thumbs%20Up
Rocket22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rocket22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2006 at 3:01pm
Originally posted by frenchie1 frenchie1 wrote:

Hi girls!
I have sent Paul one more email today so I get an email from him or the company clearly telling me I can send back the hair that's been worn.
Rocket, I am not sure what you mean by "people question the integrity of other companies", is it about me? 
You know that guy Paul, even though he seemed really nice & polite on the phone hasn't been consistent at all with what he told you and what he told me. He did mentioned the 90 days guarantee on Bohyme but told me that I could only  return hair that hasn't been worn,

"And make sure that the product is in mint condition with all the tags intact"

as he wrote on the email you forwarded to me.

I only want a confirmation written or on the phone, that I can really send back Bohyme hair that's been worn.
What they should do is be clear about their return policy.
 When I said that they would go bankrupt if they were replacing  used hair, I meant that there would certainly be a lot of "bad" people who could take advantage or this policy and they want to protect themselves against that.
For this reason I really honestly don't blame them if they don't take back worn hair.
That's all!Smile
I agree with Kristie, this thread is getting "hot", my boyfriend sure won't believe I am on a hair extensions forum if he sees those guys!!! LOLLOL

Oh no sweetie that was not for you!!!!!    that was for a "newbie" and his comments.....   the only reason I followed up with this is because if a company will guarantee a product it must be used to some degree to see if it's working correctly!!!   I'm sure as you read in my one thread that if people are happy and the product is correctly working they would not be sending it back.  I truly don't think people want to return a product that is functioning correctly!!!!   Yes I know their are exceptions, but for the most part like I said if people go through the trouble of buying  a product I believe  they also want to keep it!!!!  What would the point of returning it  be?     So No that was not for you....  Did you get an email stating they would except a return even if product has been worn?    if so will you please post it. 

a company would only go bankrupt if they had a terrible product and everyone retuned it!!!   But apparently Bohyme only has a small margin of error on thier hair and therefore they can give that guaranteee???

Edited by Rocket22 - October 18 2006 at 3:02pm
Current Install: European hair two rows triple wefted on bottom double wefted on top, with Protac
frenchie1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frenchie1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2006 at 2:51pm
Hi girls!
I have sent Paul one more email today so I get an email from him or the company clearly telling me I can send back the hair that's been worn.
Rocket, I am not sure what you mean by "people question the integrity of other companies", is it about me? 
You know that guy Paul, even though he seemed really nice & polite on the phone hasn't been consistent at all with what he told you and what he told me. He did mentioned the 90 days guarantee on Bohyme but told me that I could only  return hair that hasn't been worn,

"And make sure that the product is in mint condition with all the tags intact"

as he wrote on the email you forwarded to me.

I only want a confirmation written or on the phone, that I can really send back Bohyme hair that's been worn.
What they should do is be clear about their return policy.
 When I said that they would go bankrupt if they were replacing  used hair, I meant that there would certainly be a lot of "bad" people who could take advantage or this policy and they want to protect themselves against that.
For this reason I really honestly don't blame them if they don't take back worn hair.
That's all!Smile
I agree with Kristie, this thread is getting "hot", my boyfriend sure won't believe I am on a hair extensions forum if he sees those guys!!! LOLLOL
sarytyr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sarytyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2006 at 2:40pm
My name is sarytyr and I too am a Junior Member and multi-taskerLOL!
Rocket22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rocket22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2006 at 2:39pm
Hey Donutloose you just became a "junior member"     I did to yesterday!!!!!    Smile  
sarytyr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sarytyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2006 at 2:38pm
Oh, donutloose...you are a multi-tasker too?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote donutloose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2006 at 2:33pm
looking at them makes me do something else....
Naked Eye View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naked Eye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2006 at 1:56pm
Fat meat!!! ROFL!! Oh man....

Kristie, you are so right, if anyone saw this, they would think we are all coked out or something!! (Not saying that we aren't!! )

Sarytyr- Yes, it is, not just muscular people, but some people don't realize that they work out the WRONG way, and injure A LOT in the process of getting those big bulging muscles!!

So when I'm working, it would be like for you guys looking at a 40-car pile up on the road. It's like omg, what happened here?!?! It's a mess!!

So now you can see why just looking at them makes me shudder...
kristie m View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kristie m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2006 at 1:53pm
Well, like my momma always said, "Just because a guy's got a fat head doesn't mean he's got fat meat!"
sarytyr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sarytyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2006 at 1:51pm

Some people just cannot believe in anything they can't touch or feel, "fat meat" included Wink.

kristie m View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kristie m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2006 at 1:50pm
:::giggling now::::

I was just re-reading this thread and thinking that if a new person came onto this site and just started looking over some of these threads, he or she would think we are all frigging NUTS!

Rocket22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rocket22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2006 at 1:47pm
Oh that was the plan!!!!!   
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
  Share Topic