Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Terrible Bohyme, need your opinion on my story !!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Terrible Bohyme, need your opinion on my story !!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
Author
frenchie1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frenchie1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 26 2006 at 11:11am
Shirylin, was it with hairandextensions.com?
Shirilyn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shirilyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 26 2006 at 11:03am

I ordered the hair by sophia, italian wave in your colors and bohyme straight. My client had no problems with it. She shampoo's at least once or twice or week. I will post pics as soon as I can.

Shiry
http://www.myspace.com/texashairextensionqueen
Amanda8Beechwoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8Beechwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 26 2006 at 10:48am
Sounds like a bad batch to me or something's been mixed up somewhere x
[URL=http://www.hairextensionsbyamanda.co.uk]www.hairextensionsbyamanda.co.uk[/URL]
frenchie1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frenchie1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 26 2006 at 10:41am
Hi Girls!

I am back from my vacations in France and I have lots of hair stuff to share w/ you!!

I have experienced the seamless hair from Glamourhair, that, in terms of texture, is totally different from the silky straight hair they sell, that is so beautiful. The hair was coarse and not so shiny or silky after a few washes.
I honestly thought it would get ugly faster, I got rid of it after 2 weeks.
A huge waste of money though! The seamless technique is amazing in itself, and very discret.

I had placed an order of two Bohyme silky straight hair, in 18', colors 24 and 16 on Ebonyline.
Ebonyline told me they were out os stock in 24 and they shipped the 24 color hair with a little delay (problems w/ UPS I think), so I missed the package and left for France without my new hair!

From there I ordered from this website www.hairandextensions.com.
I ordered two pieces of hair, color 24 and color 14B (a nice wheat blonde) in Bohyme Gold Silky Straight, that I paid around $120 each I think. I ordered them with international extra fast shipping to do a new install asap!!

When I received the package, I thought the hair looked absolutely great, but it felt different to the supposedly Bohyme hair they sell on Glamourhair.com, that I have worn and that has been the best hair I have ever had so far.
I put it on and after only a week, I started to have minor tangling, I was very surprised because I had read carefully all the reviews on Bohyme hair on the forum and everybody loved this hair. After 10 days I had a giant afro at the end of everyday, even though I was ironing my hair every morning to straighten them.
I really don't understand, the hair was dull, and extremely frizzy, so fast.
I couldn't stand it anymore, the volume of my hair just doubled no matter what by the end of the day, and I didn't have the silky feeling of new hair.

I was so disapointed, another $300 for crappy hair.

So I thought, either I am too picky about hair or this hair just wasn't genuine Bohyme hair.

I have taken it out and I put in a mix of this crap hair and the leftovers I had in hair from Glamourhair, and it is very nice now, because I have just a little quantity of this bad so-called Bohyme hair.
I am a little skeptical that this www.hairandextensions.com company sold me fake Bohyme on the other hand because I received the hair in the real Bohyme package w/ all the tags attached, the company seems respectable and they even sent me a feedback email to be sure I was satisfied.

I really don't understand.
I am back to the US now and I have received the Bohyme hair from Ebonyline.com I had previously ordered in color16.
I'll see how it holds, and if this hair gets puffy and frizzy also, I will know Bohyme hair isn't for me, and if it holds great, then I will deduct that the hairandextensions.com company probably sent me copies of Bohyme, or just unusually bad batches.

What do you guys think of my little story?
Have you ever ordered Bohyme from www.hairandextensions.com and experienced problems w/ the hair?
Do you think I got fake Bohyme hair?

Thanks a lot for your answers!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
  Share Topic