Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Terrible Bohyme, need your opinion on my story !!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Terrible Bohyme, need your opinion on my story !!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>
Author
Happy2BHere View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Happy2BHere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 15 2006 at 12:28pm
Originally posted by kristie m kristie m wrote:

That is so bizarre, adict. I've found that site to have the BEST customer service of all of them. You should call them and I'm sure they'll fix any problem to your satisfaction.
Here here.. My Egyptian Wave hair is ABSOLUTELY gorgeous!!! I stayed up very late last night washing and conditioning it.. I bought one of her shower filters too.. Those things are AMAZING!!!
Just happy to help!
Happy2BHere View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Happy2BHere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 15 2006 at 12:32pm

**deleted** (duplicate post)

Edited by Happy2BHere - October 15 2006 at 12:37pm
Just happy to help!
Divavocals View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Divavocals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 15 2006 at 12:59pm
Okay.. so I just don't feel like playing this silly cat & mouse game today.. Some newbie comes here and pretends to know nothing about extensions, or some newbie comes here claiming that they had a bad expereince with Bohyme hair.. We pretend we don't know who this is.. then fast forward a few posts later, and out pops the troll..

Why are we entertaining this little man??? You all do know that this is our not so favorite troll telling lies about Sherrie?? You all do know who this person REALLY is??? Wow.. He's reached a whole new level of low though now hasn't he?? Now he's gonna pretend that he is a customer of HE101.. That's rich!

I wonder how Bohyme would feel about his claims??? I know they really don't take too kindly to false claims about their product. I've heard that they do act on false claims of poor quality... I wonder how other Bohyme vendors would feel knowing that this little man (who also sells hair) comes here repeatedly posting these RIDICULOUS fake Bohyme stories?? Hopefully Sherrie will turn over his information over to Bohyme.. I'm sure they will not be happy to see this..

Edited by Divavocals - October 16 2006 at 9:51am
Check out the 5th So Cal offline luncheon?? For more info: divahairtalk.overthehillweb.com/lunch.html

Links to my fav vendors & hair albums + Weave 101 information: divahairtalk.overthehillweb.com
frenchie1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frenchie1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 15 2006 at 8:38pm
Hi Girls!Tongue
ANd thanks again Rocket for calling hairandextensions.com.
I received the email they sent you and unfortunately, they want the hair back "in mint conditions".
Of course I bought the hair to wear it, I have cut the wefts and thrimmed the hair, it's been washed, dried etc.
I have worn it for about 10 days I'd say so I guess I am screwed!!!Unhappy
I find it a little weird that this website say they have a 90 days guarantee, but they seem to want the hair back, never worn, with its bag+tags...
I will email them back about that to ask if I can still send back hair that I have cut and worn, and if I can still get a refund, but now I doubt it.. we'll see!Ermm
badhairdays View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote badhairdays Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 15 2006 at 8:39pm
Originally posted by Divavocals Divavocals wrote:

Okay.. so I just don't feel like playing this silly cat & mouse game today.. Some newbie comes here and pretends to know nothing about extensions, or some newbie comes here claiming that they had a bad expereince with Bohyme hair.. We pretend we don't know who this is.. then fast forward a few posts later, and out pops the troll..

Why are we entertaining this little man??? You all do know that this is our not so favorite troll telling lies about Sherrie?? You all do know who this person REALLY is??? Wow.. He's reached a whole new level of low though now hasn't he??

I wonder how Bohyme would feel about his claims??? I know they really don't take too kindly to false claims about their product. I've heard that they do act on false claims of poor quality... I wonder how other Bohyme vendors would feel knowing that this little man (who also sells hair) comes here repeatedly posting these RIDICULOUS fake Bohyme stories?? Hopefully Sherrie will turn over his information over to Bohyme.. I'm sure they will not be happy to see this..

You are right, Divavoclas, lets see how companies will react to false claimes.
*Cait* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Cait* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 15 2006 at 8:46pm

Hi HairAdict,

Wow, who should I watch out for with the Bohyme at 101?  I was thinking of buying from them and spending a lot of money.  So thanks for the warning.  Is there anyone in particular I should watch out for at 101HairExtensions?

Who did you deal with and who can I trust at 101? 

Edited by *Cait* - October 15 2006 at 8:47pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Divavocals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 15 2006 at 10:03pm
Originally posted by *Cait* *Cait* wrote:

Hi HairAdict,

Wow, who should I watch out for with the Bohyme at 101?  I was thinking of buying from them and spending a lot of money.  So thanks for the warning.  Is there anyone in particular I should watch out for at 101HairExtensions?

Who did you deal with and who can I trust at 101? 
He didn't deal with anyone.. So don't expect to get a reply from this one.. It's a fake claim by a troll who wants to cause problems for Hair Extensions 101.. Didn't you find it strange that he can't give a name or an order number for his alleged problem order?? He can't give you one because he doesn't have one, and he doesn't have one because HE'S NOT A REAL CUSTOMER.. HE'S A TROLL pretending to be a customer of Hair Extensions 101 because he is a mean spirited, evil little man..

Now if you are REALLY interested in Hair Extensions 101, do a search here and do a search on BHM or go visit the Hair Extensions 101 forum where you can talk to REAL customers of Hair Extensions 101 not some internet troll making up stories because he's an angry little man..

Edited by Divavocals - October 16 2006 at 9:53am
Check out the 5th So Cal offline luncheon?? For more info: divahairtalk.overthehillweb.com/lunch.html

Links to my fav vendors & hair albums + Weave 101 information: divahairtalk.overthehillweb.com
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Divavocals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 15 2006 at 10:06pm
Originally posted by frenchie1 frenchie1 wrote:

Hi Girls!Tongue
I received the email they sent you and unfortunately, they want the hair back "in mint conditions".
Of course I bought the hair to wear it, I have cut the wefts and thrimmed the hair, it's been washed, dried etc.
I find it a little weird that this website say they have a 90 days guarantee, but they seem to want the hair back, never worn, with its bag+tags...
I will email them back about that to ask if I can still send back hair that I have cut and worn, and if I can still get a refund, but now I doubt it.. we'll see!Ermm
It's not unusual for hair companies to have a no refund policy on hair that has been worn, but depending on the circomestances, some compnaies will make exceptions.. You should call them and speak to a live representative.. I've heard nothing but good things about Hair & Extensions..  I'm sure they can work something out for you.

Edited by Divavocals - October 16 2006 at 9:54am

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Divavocals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 15 2006 at 10:09pm
Originally posted by badhairdays badhairdays wrote:

I'm sure your "team" of lawyers will be right on it.. Okay.. WHATEVER!!!

Edited by Divavocals - October 15 2006 at 10:17pm

MissAllie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissAllie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 15 2006 at 11:25pm
Hello *Cait*,

Just jumping in here to add my two cents.  Hair Extensions 101 is a GREAT site to buy hair and supplies from.

I have made 3 purchases from HairExtensions101 and have had nothing short of EXCELLENT customer service. 

I have bought both Bohyme hair and supplies from HairExtensions 101 and on all occasions the products arrived quickly and in perfect condition!  I ordered some shampoo and Sherrie taped the top of the bottle perfectly so there was no chance of leakage.  I am SURE she spends a lot of her time packaging all orders the same way.  It really shows how much HairExtensions101 cares about their products and customers. 

Edited by MissAllie - October 15 2006 at 11:25pm
Current Install: 18" Bohyme 613 and 613/27 with Protac and LG!!
Rocket22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rocket22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 15 2006 at 11:54pm
I will second that!!!!   Sherrie is beyond professional!!!!   I have never had a company so helpful and go that extra mile that hairextensions101.com does.   I have bought not only the Bohyme I'm currently wearing but also my Pro-tac tape, clips, Aleeens's Frey stop, and mis. other products and everything is very nicely packaged and shipped in a very timely manner.  (and she does not over charge for the shipping like some companies do)  She is truly an amazing person!!!  and everyone here knows that!!!!  I can't believe someone (troll) would come on here and try to pull that crap!!!!!
Current Install: European hair two rows triple wefted on bottom double wefted on top, with Protac
Rocket22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rocket22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 16 2006 at 12:01am
Originally posted by frenchie1 frenchie1 wrote:

Hi Girls!Tongue

Hey Frenchie call them anyway!!!... If they have a 90 day guarantee (which he said they did)  then I would imagine that would be after wearing the hair!!   When I called them "Paul" was very helpful!!! and if you tell him what happened with your hair and they stand behind there product then that means even after wearing it you should get a refund if product is not performing like it should. 

Please call them and keep us posted!!!
Current Install: European hair two rows triple wefted on bottom double wefted on top, with Protac

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote badhairdays Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 16 2006 at 3:27am
Originally posted by Divavocals Divavocals wrote:

I'm sure your "team" of lawyers will be right on it.. Okay.. WHATEVER!!!

Team of lawyers? What are you talking about?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote badhairdays Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 16 2006 at 3:36am
Ok, I've read enough on this site. Looks like abusive Divavocals is a chief cheerleader here. As she likes to say "to each his own". Don't be fools, people, don't listen to this master manipulator Divavocals, she is laughing at all of you.
sherrie215 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 16 2006 at 4:34am

Ok, I've read enough on this site. Looks like abusive Divavocals is a chief cheerleader here. As she likes to say "to each his own". Don't be fools, people, don't listen to this master manipulator Divavocals, she is laughing at all of you.

whats your point or your purpose?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Divavocals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 16 2006 at 7:40am

Abusive, chief cheerleader and master manipulator??? Did I get that all?? Wow.. I'm laughing.. but not at the ladies here.. just at the sad little man with all of his nonsense..

This little act is getting a bit old.. same ol' same ol'... Nothing new here...

So ladies... How about that cruise????

Edited by Divavocals - October 16 2006 at 9:50am

Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 16 2006 at 7:57am
Im in....so did we ever decide the destination? And oh yes....bringing punkin butt along too. Big%20smile
frenchie1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frenchie1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 16 2006 at 8:04am
Hi Girls!

So first I want to reassure Cait, I bought some Bohyme hair from hairextensions101, from Sherrie and I haven't worn the hair yet.
The reason I ordered Bohyme hair from her is that, after my unfortunate experience with hairandextensions.com, I wanted to get Bohyme hair from a company that I knew and trusted.
Hairextensions101 is a trustworthy company, and Sherrie has done more on this forum and her own forum, to help girls on hair extensions that probably any other members.

Then I wanted to say thanks again for your advice to call the company directly, I will call them and see if they agree to receive my hair back, after having been cut and worn.
I'll let you know what happens!Tongue
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 16 2006 at 8:19am
awww...thank you so much ladies for your kind words. No worires though. Its very obvious that these latest 'incarnations' are just here to 'try' to cause more trouble, he tries to 'discredit' anyone who stands up to him. (IMO)I believe he thinks we are just a bunch of 'weak' 'stupid' women that he can pick on.  I guess he messed with the wrong bunch of women!

Girl Power!Wink
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 16 2006 at 8:22am

now....back to that cruise....Wink

Edited by sherrie215 - October 16 2006 at 8:23am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>
  Share Topic