Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Terrible Bohyme, need your opinion on my story !!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Terrible Bohyme, need your opinion on my story !!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
Author
Divavocals View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Divavocals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2006 at 8:11am
Frenchie you should contact Bohyme directly. I know that Bohyme takes false claims and reviews of their product VERY seriously.. if you TRULY suspect the vendor is carrying product that is not genuine Bohyme hair you should let Bohyme know..
Check out the 5th So Cal offline luncheon?? For more info: divahairtalk.overthehillweb.com/lunch.html

Links to my fav vendors & hair albums + Weave 101 information: divahairtalk.overthehillweb.com
frenchie1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frenchie1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2006 at 11:00am
Thanks for the tips Divavocals but I don't want to
discredit this website
Hairandextensions.con apparently has a very good reviews among customers, and among you guys and part of me trusts that too..so I don't know...Confused

sarytyr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sarytyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2006 at 11:17am
Hopefully they will respond to your request for a refund.  Sometimes, bad hair happens to good people and good companies.  All you can do is inform them that you are disatisfied with the quality of the product, and if the retailer does not respond to you and offer an explaination or remedy to the quality issue you can always contact the manufacturer. 
frenchie1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frenchie1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2006 at 1:10pm

Thanks Sarytyr!

I hope so too!Embarrassed
Rocket22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rocket22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2006 at 1:27pm

Frenchie!!!!!  I just talked to them and he said no problem getting your money back!!! and Yes Bohyme has a 90 day guarantee... He is emailing me the address to send it back to and they will credit your paypal or credit card or ??????    His name is Paul and he said they have about 15 people working there....  Will let you know the rest of the details when he emails me!!!!   Oh and on top of the package is said to write   101306

Current Install: European hair two rows triple wefted on bottom double wefted on top, with Protac
frenchie1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frenchie1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2006 at 2:10pm
Wow!! So sweet of you Rocket! 
Who did you talk to? I mean did you call Bohyme or someone from hairandextensions.com?
If it's hairandextensions, how come they didn't reply to my email?
I paid by credit card, so it should be easy!!
Thanks a lot!!!Tongue
Rocket22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rocket22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2006 at 2:23pm
I talked to a guy named Paul at hairandextensions.com... He was very nice and had no problem with you returning the product and you getting a full refund!!!   And then I asked them again about the 90 day guarantee and he said yes! Bohyme has a 90 day guarantee...   here is the number 877-725-4354...  He was trying to give me the address to send it back to, but I could not understand his broken English so I asked him to email it to me.  

And you are very welcome!!!  we are all here to help and I sure have had lots of it Smile

Edited by Rocket22 - October 13 2006 at 4:35pm
Current Install: European hair two rows triple wefted on bottom double wefted on top, with Protac
frenchie1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frenchie1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2006 at 5:54pm
Fantastic Rocket!
Can you PM me when you get the address please?
Again, that is so nice of you!! Thanks a lotBig%20smile
Hairadict View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hairadict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 15 2006 at 11:22am
Took my Bohyme out this morning. Horrible experience. I guess it's true that silicone washes out and all you left with is tangled hair.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Divavocals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 15 2006 at 11:37am
Originally posted by frenchie1 frenchie1 wrote:

Thanks for the tips Divavocals but I don't want to
discredit this website
Hairandextensions.con apparently has a very good reviews among customers, and among you guys and part of me trusts that too..so I don't know...Confused
Frenchie I'm glad it's gonna work out for you Bohyme is a fantastic company, and I LOVE the fact that they stand behind their product so much that they offer a NINETY day guarantee..

Keep us posted on the how this all works out in the end..
Check out the 5th So Cal offline luncheon?? For more info: divahairtalk.overthehillweb.com/lunch.html

Links to my fav vendors & hair albums + Weave 101 information: divahairtalk.overthehillweb.com
Hairadict View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hairadict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 15 2006 at 11:49am
They don't stand behind their product. When you say it's tangled they say it's your fault.
sherrie215 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 15 2006 at 11:53am

where did you purchase from? Bohyme stands behind their product.

Hairadict View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hairadict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 15 2006 at 11:58am
I have purchased it from hairextensions101.com Do you have anything to do with it?
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 15 2006 at 12:04pm
why yes as a matter of fact I do. If you could give me your order # or customer ID I can certainly look up your telephone # and call you immediately.
Hairadict View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hairadict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 15 2006 at 12:12pm
Originally posted by sherrie215 sherrie215 wrote:

why yes as a matter of fact I do. If you could give me your order # or customer ID I can certainly look up your telephone # and call you immediately.

It's OK, I have already spoken to hairextensions101.com Not a pleasure.

I don't have any claims, it's me stupid buying a fake hair.
Happy2BHere View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Happy2BHere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 15 2006 at 12:18pm
Originally posted by Hairadict Hairadict wrote:

Originally posted by sherrie215 sherrie215 wrote:

So let me get this straight.. You don't have any claims.. The vendor is telling you that the company stands behind the product, and so YOU DON'T want anything??? So why are you here??? WHat's your point???
Just happy to help!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Divavocals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 15 2006 at 12:18pm
Originally posted by Hairadict Hairadict wrote:

No order number.. how convenient.. Perhaps this is because this is a FAKE story???

Edited by Divavocals - October 15 2006 at 12:22pm

Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 15 2006 at 12:22pm

Im so sorry, may I ask who you spoke with and when? I can resolve this issue if you allow me, but I need to know who you spoke to.

kristie m View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kristie m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 15 2006 at 12:24pm
That is so bizarre, adict. I've found that site to have the BEST customer service of all of them. You should call them and I'm sure they'll fix any problem to your satisfaction.
Here's to the end of my BAD HAIR LIFE!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Divavocals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 15 2006 at 12:26pm
Originally posted by kristie m kristie m wrote:

That is so bizarre, adict. I've found that site to have the BEST customer service of all of them. You should call them and I'm sure they'll fix any problem to your satisfaction.
Assuming this claim is true of course..

Edited by Divavocals - October 15 2006 at 12:36pm

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
  Share Topic