Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Terrible Bohyme, need your opinion on my story !!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Terrible Bohyme, need your opinion on my story !!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>
Author
frenchie1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frenchie1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2006 at 7:59am
Hi Rocket!!!
I don't know how much time you spent trying to get in touch w/ them on the phone but I spent a lot of time!!
Thanks again for calling them!!!Thumbs%20Up
I feel a little confused to be honest. I talked to the same guy as you, Paul, I have been very clear about the situation and he said that they don't take back hair that's been worn, and then he said he would talk about that to his superviser and call me back or send me an email to inform me.
I get the weird feeling that if I call Paul one more time he's gonna change his mind! Oh well!... I wish I heard it myself or got one single email confirming that I could send back used hair, just to have a "proof" or something!
I think I am going to send them the hair back anyway!
Will keep you posted Rocket!!Wink
Emilia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emilia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2006 at 10:58am
Originally posted by Rocket22 Rocket22 wrote:

Originally posted by frenchie1 frenchie1 wrote:

OK girls, I called hairandextensions.com soooo many times today they were always busy, even sent them an email, and I finally got to talk to mister Paul. He was very nice but told me that an exchange of Bohyme hair or a refund of the hair couldn't happened if the hair has already been worn.Cry
I have cut and worn about 2oz of both wefts I got. Oh well, I kinda knew it anyway!..
The company that would exchange or refund hair that's been worn would go bankrupt!..I don't blame them!
Thanks for your help girls anyway!

Hi Frenchie1!!!   this was sooo bugging me how can a company say that they will guarantee a product for 90 days and then want it back without using it!!!! that didn't make any sense.   I thought what kind of guarantee is that!!!!!!    So I called them again to inform them that a product has to be used to see if it's any good and Paul said that you can send it back used!!!!  He said they will not refund your money but they will replace the product!!!!   so yippieeeeeee   you can send the hair back and get new hair!!!!    maybe you just got a bad batch!!!!  

Please forgive me Rocket22 but I think you are going nuts here. How the company can survive if you make your claim every 90 days after you worn the hair. Does that mean you can wear it for free for 90 days and then demand a refund? So, what are you paying for? Nothing? What customer rservice means to you? Free product? You like to shakedown companies, Rahile?
sarytyr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sarytyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2006 at 11:17am
So glad you will get some different hair...some companies really stand behind the quality of their products and care about customer service and future business.  This was definately an excursion in what is the standard quality for Bohyme hair and you were right in questioning it.  I am sure the fact that there is a 90 day guarantee and you were only able to wear it for 10 days had to go in your favor.  Keep us updated on the replacement hair as well as the service you receive.

Edited by sarytyr - October 18 2006 at 11:19am
malibu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote malibu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2006 at 11:22am
Rahile?

Divavocals View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Divavocals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2006 at 11:41am
Ladies pay no attention to the latest troll and his stupid drive-by posts.. (and he called US a gang!)

Have no fear.. The Bentley's are here to save us from internet trolls everywhere..

Josh

Josh

Andy

Andy

Sean%20L

Sean L

Rob

Rob

Jesse

Jesse

Eric%20D

Eric D

Joey%20T.

Joey T.

Adam%20R.

Adam R.

Michael%20A

Michael A

Shane%20H.

Shane H.

Neil

Neil

Shawn

Shawn

Trevor%20I.

Trevor I.

Andrew%20Aponick

Andrew Aponick

Myles

Myles

Wyatt

Wyatt

Christian%20H.

Christian H.

David

David

Chad

Chad

Ronald

Ronald

Lind

Lind

Paul%20T

Paul T

Ryan

Ryan

Chris%20K

Chris K

Sean

Sean

Scott

Scott

Charlie%20N

Charlie N

Wes%20L.

Wes L.

Spencer

Spencer

Colin

Colin

Justin%20C

Justin C

Joe%20D.

Joe D.

Christian

Christian

Matt%20S

Matt S

Mike%20S

Mike S

Stewart

Stewart

Tyler%20B.

Tyler B.

Brandon

Brandon

Phil

Phil

Jayson%20B

Jayson B

Drew%20A.

Drew A.

Jasen%20Bruce

Jasen Bruce

Nick%20C.

Nick C.

Charlie%20T

Charlie T

Nathaniel

Nathaniel

Joseph

Joseph

Jay

Jay

Dominic

Dominic

Jacoby

Jacoby

Matt

Matt

Aaron

Aaron

Adam%20G

Adam G

Andrew

Andrew

Andrew%20C

Andrew C

Brad%20B

Brad B

Brad%20L

Brad L

Brad%20W

Brad W

Cory

Cory

Daniel

Daniel

Dominic%20M

Dominic M

Doug

Doug

Eric%20W

Eric W

Kendall

Kendall

Kenny

Kenny

Mark%20C

Mark C

Matthew%20T

Matthew T

Nick

Nick

Trevor

Trevor

Zack%20H

Zack H

Edited by Divavocals - October 18 2006 at 12:35pm
Check out the 5th So Cal offline luncheon?? For more info: divahairtalk.overthehillweb.com/lunch.html

Links to my fav vendors & hair albums + Weave 101 information: divahairtalk.overthehillweb.com
sarytyr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sarytyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2006 at 11:45am
Dang it!  I haven't had a chance to look up these lovely men at home...the images are blocked at work Cry.  Hopefully....tonight Big%20smile
Longhairdreams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Longhairdreams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2006 at 11:49am
Lets see I'll have an order of josh,chris k.With a side of charlie N.  Supersize please,lol.LOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Divavocals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2006 at 12:03pm
Originally posted by sarytyr sarytyr wrote:

Dang it!  I haven't had a chance to look up these lovely men at home...the images are blocked at work Cry.  Hopefully....tonight Big%20smile
Your wish... My command.. Sartyr, our latest Bentley's are DYING to meet you on the Hair Club for Women cruise!

Check out the 5th So Cal offline luncheon?? For more info: divahairtalk.overthehillweb.com/lunch.html

Links to my fav vendors & hair albums + Weave 101 information: divahairtalk.overthehillweb.com
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Divavocals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2006 at 12:13pm
Here's the rest...

sarytyr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sarytyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2006 at 12:24pm
Oh, Yay!  This will make it easier to get through my work day! 

Thanks!
kristie m View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kristie m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2006 at 12:40pm
whoooeeee! First dibs on CHAD! what a hottie! So don't bug me for awhile, guys, I'm MULTI-TASKING! hehehehehe
Here's to the end of my BAD HAIR LIFE!
Naked Eye View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naked Eye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2006 at 12:43pm
I don't know, these are a little too 'roid'd up for my taste, ill take the last pickins of them Diva...

I bet our little friend just pulled some wood!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Divavocals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2006 at 12:53pm
Originally posted by kristie m kristie m wrote:

whoooeeee! First dibs on CHAD! what a hottie! So don't bug me for awhile, guys, I'm MULTI-TASKING! hehehehehe
Kristie, Naked Eye you girls CRACK me up..

Originally posted by Naked Eye Naked Eye wrote:

I don't know, these are a little too 'roid'd up for my taste, ill take the last pickins of them Diva...

I bet our little friend just pulled some wood!
Umm more like pulled a toothpick!!!

MissAllie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissAllie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2006 at 12:57pm
Thank goodness we have these men to save us from the trolls!  What would we do without you DivaV??? 
Current Install: 18" Bohyme 613 and 613/27 with Protac and LG!!
Naked Eye View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naked Eye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2006 at 1:01pm
Oh man

Is there something smaller than a toothpick??
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Divavocals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2006 at 1:03pm

Oh man

Is there something smaller than a toothpick??
Nope.. and you end  up with a man with NOTHING to show..

Edited by Divavocals - October 18 2006 at 1:07pm

sarytyr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sarytyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2006 at 1:12pm

The guy in the next cube thinks that I'm crazy....he's never heard me laugh this much at work...I'm usually such a good worker bee...you girls are makin' my day today!

MissAllie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissAllie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2006 at 1:13pm
OMG....that little smiley is killing me!  I really don't know what we would do around here without our sense of humor!

Current Install: 18" Bohyme 613 and 613/27 with Protac and LG!!
sarytyr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sarytyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2006 at 1:15pm

Doesn't matter to me...just as long as they are flexible and have good skills and are eager to please!Censored 
Naked Eye View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naked Eye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2006 at 1:35pm
I think it comes from my career...I look at a hot muscular guy and think about how much pain his muscles must be in, and how horrible his hyperkyphosis is! What a turn off!!!

You guys are too funny though, I haven't laughed so hard in a while!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>
  Share Topic