Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Anybody know of A good stylist/colourist in LA?( plus a note for Karen)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Anybody know of A good stylist/colourist in LA?( plus a note for Karen)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
*Chani* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Chani* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Anybody know of A good stylist/colourist in LA?( plus a note for Karen)
    Posted: January 02 2001 at 11:52am
Im moving to LA from Africa in a few weeks and Im a wreck about leaving my hairdresser behind ( I`ve only just found her and she`s great), so I was wondering if anyone here knows of a good stylist and colourist thats not too expensive and is not too far from the Valley.

For Karen: I`ve upped my intake of Brewers yeast tablets, but I havent been able to get hold of Flaxseed oil yet, I will get some tomorrow.How Long do you think It`ll be before my hair stops falling?

I Live on a farm, do you think that drinking and washing my hair with borehole water has anything to do with my hair falling out, since it started falling around about the same time i moved here?
Karen Marie Shelton View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Marie Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 03 2001 at 10:03pm
Reply to message: 21.984.1
Hi Chani,

If you want someone great near the Valley I can recommend Andre Nizetich of Andre`s Hair Studio in San Pedro, CA. (310-547-1168). He is fantastic and such a great guy as well as a fantastic colorist. Also, George Caroll (fabulous guy) is a stylist that in somewhere in LA...I think near the Valley.

I fhat doesn`t work check out this URL for the list of hair colorists:

Best wishes,
Karen Shelton
Karen Marie Shelton View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Marie Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 03 2001 at 10:05pm
Reply to message: 21.984.1
Hi Chani,

It is hard to say how long it will take for your hair to stop falling. Most dietary changes can take, on an average, 4-6 weeks to show minor changes and longer, depending on the person, to show more changes. It all takes time, unfortunately. Is your hair still falling out or have you noticed a slowdown?

Yes, it is possible that borehole water could have an effect. You can try using bottled water to wash your hair and see if that makes a difference.

Let me know how things are going for you and your hair.

Best wishes,
Karen
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic