Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

DOMINICAN HAIR PRODUCT

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
CRISBELL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CRISBELL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DOMINICAN HAIR PRODUCT
    Posted: September 27 2006 at 9:06am
RECENTLY I TRY A DOMINICAN HAIR PRODUCT CALLED MISS KEY 1O EN 1 AND LACIO LACIO LEAVE IN CONDITIONER. WOWWW MY HAIR HAS NEVER BEEN SO SOFT . I WANT TO RECOMMEND IT. I BOUGHT THEM IN SICKBAY . THEY HAVE THE CHEAPER PRICES IN DOMINICAN HAIR PRODUCTS.   DID ANYBODY HAVE THE SAME EXPERIENCE ? AND WHICH PRODUCT DID YOU RECOMMEND?
Claudie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claudie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 01 2006 at 12:01am
I love Lacio Lacio, and I purchase items from only Sickbay.  I also love the Olive Oil conditioners, Milk & Honey, Aloe Vera, and Silicon Mix.

stinastina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stinastina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 26 2006 at 7:26pm
I also love Lacio Lacio. They used it for my roller set at a salon in Atlanta and my hair came out soooo straight. And 10 en 1 smells so good - like you could eat it ! Even the dominican ladies were saying how soft my hair is !Tongue
Indian Oils & Powders: www.stinastina.ecrater.com
blackhoney112 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackhoney112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 27 2006 at 2:47pm
****Claudie What brand are the Olive oil and aloe vera conditioners? Do they have mineral, petroleum, or collagen ingredients? TIA
Hair album
pw:Romeo

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackhoney112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 27 2006 at 2:49pm
I love Miss keys 10 en 1....try using it after doing a ACV rinse omg it makes my hair feel like silk! I also love Salerm 21 products and Nutrine non-scented Garlic poo. I want to use more Dominican products but I am wary of them having mineral/petroleum oil...I really want to try Alter Ego garlic condish but its sooo expensive I will have to wait....
Hair album
CRISBELL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CRISBELL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 27 2006 at 4:41pm
BLACKHONEY

I WENT TO ANOTHER FORUM THAT IS FOR RELAXED HAIR. THERE IS A LADY CALLED TOOMANYGRANDKIDS. SHE TRIED MANY DOMINICAN HAIR PRODUCTS. SHE TELLS HER OPINIONS OF THE PRODUCTS SHE USED AND  THE INGREDIENTS OF THE PRODUCTS. SHE LIKES TO MIX PRODUCTS  AND GIVE HER OPINION OF THAT TOO.GO TO THIS PAGE http://p211.ezboard.com/frelaxhaircarefrm1.
GO TO GENERAL  RELAXED HAIR  CARE DISCUSSION AREA AND LATER FIND THE TOPIC HELP /QUESTIONS LEARN TO USE DOMINICAN PRODUCT HERE.I KNOW THAT IT WILL HELP YOU.

I VIEWED EXCELLENT COMMENTS OF NACIDIT OLIVE OIL TREATMENT AND  A MISS KEY AVOCADO AND ALOE . BUT I DIDNT TRY THEM. I CAN RECOMMEND LACIO LACIO, (LEAVE IN COND.) MISS KEY 10 EN 1 , CAPILO SOLE AND CINNAMON AND RYSELL COCONUT.

I THINK THAT MANY OF THESE  PRODUCTS HAVE MINERAL OIL AND /OR PETROLATUM. BUT NEXXUS ARE GREAT PRODUCTS AND SOME OF THEM HAVE MINERAL OIL. RYSELL COCONUT AND CAPILO SOLE AND CINNAMON HAVE BOTH. MISS KEY 10 EN 1 AND LACIO LACIO DIDNT HAVE ANY OF 2. LACIO LACIO IS COMPARED WITH SALERM 21 LEAVE IN. HOPE THIS HELPS.
CRISBELL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CRISBELL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 27 2006 at 4:53pm
BLACKHONEY
WWW.SICKBAY.BIZ HAVE ALTER EGO PRODUCTS. THESE PRODUCTS ARE FROM ITALY AND ARE A   LITTLE MORE EXPENSIVE. THEY HAVE THE GARLIC TREATMENT FOR 20 DOLLARS.  500 ML  (16 OZ).
Claudie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claudie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 30 2006 at 2:23am
Blackhoney, I bought the Capilo brand.  They do contain mineral and petroleum in them.  Sorry I did not see your question before.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackhoney112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 30 2006 at 1:40pm
Wow thanks sooo much for the great information CRISBELL! This is a great resource thanks for posting this link...I have not used sickbay to order since ordering from ibeautyny.com but whoah they have really cut their prices that is a $20 savings on that conditioner! Good looking out
Hair album

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackhoney112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 30 2006 at 1:42pm
Thanks for replying Claudie...guess I will try another brand lol
Hair album
Claudie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claudie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2006 at 10:11pm
Blackhoney, you are welcome Smile.  I find that Sickbay is less expensive than IBeauty.  I wish that Sickbay would stock more products.  You will not be dissapointed in AlterEgo products, they are excellent.

kellie7777 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kellie7777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 10 2006 at 11:15pm
 have been reviewing the dominican products.
i was wondering if anyone knows the difference between
a conditioner and a cream rinse.

Are they both the same thing?
when do you use a cream rinse instead of a conditioner.

please help!
CRISBELL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CRISBELL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 16 2006 at 11:20am
BLACKHONEY

IM GLAD YOU LIKE ITTongue. !!!!!!!
AND AGREE WITH CLAUDIE SICKBAY IS CHEAPER.I NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH THEM. AND THE SHIPPING IS REASONABLE.
Claudie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claudie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 21 2006 at 4:40am
Kelly, you use the rinse, after you rinse the conditioner from your hair.  Let, it sit for a couple minutes, and comb it through your hair from the ends up.  It helps with detangling,and further provide conditioning benefit for your hair.

blackbarbiedoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackbarbiedoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 29 2006 at 6:27am
Hi,

Would you happen to know of any good leave in products that are good for thickening the hair back up and make it grow again?  My hair thinned out a little from taking steroids.

Thanks,

BlackbarbiedollSmile
Blackbarbiedoll
StartinOvah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StartinOvah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 06 2006 at 7:30pm
Please tell me where I can purchase these dominican products like miss key 10 en 1. or give me a link. 

Thanks
bellacitaone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bellacitaone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 06 2006 at 7:38pm
Welcome StartinOvah !! I read the previous posts and ordered my products from Sickbay an iBeautyNY.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StartinOvah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 06 2006 at 7:50pm
Thanks--I'm on that website, but is it a leave in or do you rinse it out?  I didn't see a leave in. 
bellacitaone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bellacitaone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 06 2006 at 7:54pm
I'm not sure about Miss Key. I use Lacio Lacio and Salerm. They are great leave-ins.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StartinOvah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 06 2006 at 7:59pm
I found it and just purchased lacio lacio and miss key 10 en 1.

Thank you
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic