Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Looking For My Rookies That Are Hungry

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Spyda-Boi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spyda-Boi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Looking For My Rookies That Are Hungry
    Posted: September 29 2006 at 9:10am
Hey ya'll this is "The Future Rookie of the year" The "Beggina Spinna" Spyda-Boi and I know The Future Rookie of the year title is a big title to hold but I got to say that for confidence sake because sometimes through all of the right sides not done and left sides not done, we look at the vets and think that we can never get to that point when they have already given us the info and all we need is determination. So I want to make a rookie wave group and I'm calling out to all of the noobs and rookies but not just any of them but my determined rooks my hungry noobs that won't end until they spin and then they spin some more. I'm looking for the hardhittas that havent even hit yet but need help as far as setting out and reaching thier goal.Now I'm not talking about a battle group cuz I'm already hooked up wit young africa's group but I want to make a team of dudes who startin from the bottom and making it to the top and has each others back as far as info,methods and encouragement we come from pups to top dogs together I'm looking for seven rooks who are here regularly hit me up and tell me how focused you are. So all my brushas wit VET DREAMS HIT ME UP!!!
WITH GREAT WAVES COMES GREAT RESPONSIBILITY!!!
Spyda-Boi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spyda-Boi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 29 2006 at 9:13am
P.S. THE SEVEN WILL BE CHOSEN MONDAY AT 10:00 A.M. SO LETS GET IT!!!!
WITH GREAT WAVES COMES GREAT RESPONSIBILITY!!!
LDIZL View Drop Down

360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LDIZL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 29 2006 at 9:48am
i think thats a G name for a team Vet Dreams
Futuristic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Futuristic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 29 2006 at 3:20pm
this is yo boi future and i must agree that you either on something or on to something.If it's the first one i ain't down, bur far as the group thang,my cake is rising so i'm down to ride,count yo boi in
iwave View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iwave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 29 2006 at 4:43pm
Im down 4 dat, where do I sign?
babyjprettyboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyjprettyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 29 2006 at 5:10pm
i am down to   how do i put my pic on the bottom of everything i write so youll can see of pic of my hair
bl4ck pl4gue View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bl4ck pl4gue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 29 2006 at 5:15pm
go to ur edit ur profile. find the url ofur picture and where it says signature type ur pics url and put the [I.M.G.] aroud it. example

[I.M.G.]pic url her.wutever.com/dfkhbfkjbdf[/.I.M.G.]

remove the period in between the i m and g

Edited by bl4ck pl4gue - September 29 2006 at 5:15pm
im gettin there

babyjprettyboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyjprettyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 29 2006 at 5:28pm

thanks   a lot and how do i sign up for this rookie of the year  thing

S.C. King View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote S.C. King Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 29 2006 at 11:48pm
waz goood my man i wanna join. my ps2 just broke two days ago and i, gone start brushing like 3 hours a day at the least. in the last two days i had about 4 hours brushing time. i'm dedicated to the game and wanna get down with you.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic