Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Asians aren't the only ones..

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jinnix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jinnix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Asians aren't the only ones..
    Posted: September 30 2006 at 12:29am
Hi, I am 16 year old guy from Holland with pale skin and dark blond hair. My hair has frustrated me for years. It's not like other white people's hairs, its really thick and gets poofy and sticks straight up when its short. I don't know how I got this "asian gene". My mom has really nice hair that lies down and so does my dad, my dad even has some wave in his hair. I've always wished I could have hair like my parents.. Currently I use a LOT of gel in my hair.
Jinnix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jinnix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 01 2006 at 9:57pm
I found a solution, I'm growing it a little bit longer and I wear a tight hat for about 20 min every morning when I get out of the shower and then gel it and it's been working out.
Jinnix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jinnix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 04 2006 at 8:13am
is there any type of conditioner or something I should use?
NeaR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NeaR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 07 2006 at 11:18am
100+ other people looked at this thread and couldn't help at all? what's wrong with this forum? Pinch

Try the Garnier Fructos Shampoo and Conditioner.. I heard it works great for poofy hair like that.

Edited by NeaR - October 07 2006 at 11:20am
Jinnix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jinnix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 15 2006 at 9:37am
Oh god its getting longer almost at the top of my eyebrows and if I come out of the shower and don't do anything to it it looks TERRIBLE literalls the sides sticking right out and poofy. I hope it will lay down more when I grow it longer.. I just have no clue how long.
Jinnix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jinnix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 15 2006 at 10:27am
btw if you scroll down on this page this is the hairstyle I want.

http://www.xanga.com/fineass_azn_popstar

Does he have thick hair? I kind of doubt my hair dresser will know how to cut it like this if I grow it that long..
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic