Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hi any one can suggest me skin care

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
rosa12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rosa12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hi any one can suggest me skin care
    Posted: October 03 2006 at 3:00am
hi any one can suggest me skin care and cosmetics products
roma12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roma12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 03 2006 at 5:21am
 Beauty & skin care cosmetics and supplements to help you achieve healthy lustrous hair, glowing skin and strong nails. all naturally. One for combination skin, gives good coverage and stays on all day, and also comes in a very pale colour.
Read More About  Skin Care
babycheeks24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycheeks24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 03 2006 at 10:42am
what type of skin do you have what type of things are you looking for and your age? and i can help you from there.
Babycheeks
natalia06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natalia06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2006 at 7:31am

I think, before you try out any product, you need to know your skin type and whether your skin is allergic to any kind of cosmetic products that are available in market. But you can try out a good herbal based product, as because they are free from side effects. Turmeric based cream are really good for our skin, like Gold Turmeric Cream with 24K Gold. You can try out this cream twice a day after you clean your skin. Along with this, you need to:

• Drink atleast 3 liters of water;
  • Eat healthy food, specially salad and green vegetables (avoid junk foods);
  • Sleep atleast 7-8 hours a day; and
  • Atleast try to keep your mind stress free.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycheeks24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2006 at 12:46pm
hmmmm intersting on the Tumeric cream i take it internally it controls pimples, have you tried this cream can you give me a review of it in other words what can i expect from the usage?

Edited by babycheeks24 - October 13 2006 at 12:47pm
Babycheeks
natalia06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natalia06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 17 2006 at 6:30am

You might be making a mistake. I think you are taking turmeric internally, instead of turmeric cream, because taking any cream internally could be dangerous for our health. This Gold Turmeric cream with 24k Gold contains turmeric, gold, saffron, sandalwood and many other essential herbs. I have been using this cream for quite a long time and I buy it from the link mentioned earlier. This cream is very much helpful in preventing pimples, rashes and even acne. Apart from its medicinal value, it is also very useful in making skin healthy with a natural glow.

Edited by natalia06 - October 17 2006 at 6:31am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycheeks24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 17 2006 at 2:19pm
nice maybe ill try some of that, yes i take tumeric internally in herbal form around my period to prevent breakouts!
Babycheeks
sunkissed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunkissed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 22 2006 at 8:42pm
The most talked about on forums that I have seen is microdermx. I bought some and its all natural, so good for sensitive skin. First you scrub it on your face and watch all of the nasty dead layers fall off into the sink, then put on the second step which is super soothing and smells yummy. My skin glows since using it. I haven't seen one person who did'nt love it yet. There are many sites who sell it, so just check around.
tanjuska View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tanjuska Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 24 2006 at 12:00pm
it is best to go to beautician or dermatologist and let them check your skin. They are professionals and will know what skin care should be right for your skin type.     

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycheeks24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 24 2006 at 7:36pm
i have an issue with scrubs and peels and all that natural or not i find that it cuts ur skin in microscopic ways i think a simple soft towel can exfoliate just as much.
Babycheeks

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycheeks24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 24 2006 at 7:37pm
PS i got some of the tumeric cream magnificent!!!!! even my hormonal breakouts have stopped i use it as my staple moisturizer now!
Babycheeks
red legos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote red legos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 26 2006 at 11:31am

what do you mean by skin care?

if you're wanting something to prevent or get rid of acne, i suggest proactiv. i've been using it for about 3 months and my skin is completely beautiful, i would never stop using it.

* as with foundation, i have very oily skin and it took me a long time to find a foundation that i like, but i really enjoy maybelline dream matte mouse. it doesn't take too much to put on and i love how it makes my skin feel.

* with lips, my two favorite things are loreal paris - color juice and the mark - glow baby glow hook up lip gloss.

* with eyeliner, blush and mascarra i've always used avon or mark. products but i'm sure there are a bunch of other great things out there also.

* and with eyeshadow i love the L'Oreal HIP colors and they last so long it's unbelieveable. they also have HIP lip colors but i haven't tried those yet.

and i do use absorbing sheets since my face is oily and they help a lot and don't ruin your make-up, just in case maybe you're the same. :] 

Edited by red legos - October 26 2006 at 11:41am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycheeks24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 26 2006 at 11:47am
id haveto completly disagree on some of the products mentioned a lot of those are too drying and upsetting to the skin, a good regimen would be using gentle products such as Cetaphil or phisoderm cleaner and moisutrizer ,  if its acne skin- the best way to kill acne is to use tumeric or sandalwood soap and then applying your Cetaphil moisturizer. Do not OVER USE products thats a big problem with acne prone skin just go basic and gentle. You do not need oil absorbing sheets its good to keep moisture in your skin, oil is not always the culprit to acne its usually a bacteria that lives in you take Red clover flower and burdock root every day in herbal pill form to kill the bacteria that lives in you. This is all you need u dont need scrubbers exfoliants toners nothing again keep it simple. Makeup the best makeup is meowcosmetics.com you should use minreal makeup it contains zinc in it which kills acne.
Babycheeks
jimyhomes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimyhomes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 29 2011 at 12:00pm
There are  some basic tips for screen  care.  First you scrub it on your face and watch all of the nasty dead layers fall off into the sink, then put on the second step which is super soothing and smells yummy.
monicawebb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monicawebb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 14 2011 at 4:48pm
I use Clinique and think it's absolutely amazing :D
stroms01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stroms01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2012 at 2:59am
Hi roza,
Skin is not something you use for experiments. Only if you want to really care about your skin only few names I suggest recommended for skin care products specially.
Calvin Klein
Clarins
Garnier
L'Oreal
Last one is best. Other then these would be guaranteed for good.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic