Topic ClosedStories About Girls

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
young_africa View Drop Down

360 Veteran

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Stories About Girls
    Posted: October 03 2006 at 7:41am

Here is my 1st story:

i was on the subway and this real sexy chick came on i was kinda grillin her when she came on but didn't wanna be gawkin at her. she sat with her back towards me and i really wanted to talk to her but i was in grade 8 i really didn't have any game. she wanted to talk to me cus she kept looking back too but a n**** was mad nervous. so my stop came and then i went off without talkin to her. so as i got off the train and look at her when i walked past her seat and she just smiled which was confirmation she wanted me if i needed any more. that got me heated cus i never talked to her. so yeah guys dont let good chances like that slip.

here is the 2nd:

i was talkin to this jumpoff for some time and i wanted to see if she was bout it so i invited her over to my place i wasn't in skool cus i had the week off so i told her to skip skool and come over. so she came over and for an hour we just talked watched tv and flirting like smackin her ass and sh*t. so then to get things moving i told her to give me a massage so i lie on the floor and she gives me the best backrun ever so i turn around so im facing her and sit up so she is on my lap and i start kissing on her neck. but i member that my mom comes in the middle of the day but i wasn't sure if it was a tuesday or thursday and i didn't wanna take a chance ( it was tuesday ) all i knew was she came back for lunch on one of those days around 1. i was taking her pants off and i was only in my boxers. it pissed her off most cus i was fingering her and gettin her wet and sh*t and now she wanted it. i told her about the situation and she was like i dont give a f**k lets get it on. i dont know bout u but i would rather postpone beating her than get caught by my moms. she got mad and stormed out and went to skool. i beat it 3 months later cus we didn't talk after that. oh yeah i found out my mom came back on thursday not tuesday.

sorry it was so long.

Drop Some Of Yours
BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2006 at 11:16am
Lol!!!! @ the 2nd one
Shockwave View Drop Down

360 Veteran/Most Improved Playa '07

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2006 at 6:02pm
gotta be tight...just gotta
Aka Doc Shock
fresh2def View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 24 2006 at 7:42pm
IM WEAK a the 2nd!
To spin or not to spin...

rlinn View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 18 2006 at 9:47pm
that 2nd LOL
Luigi View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2007 at 9:27pm
im glad im not the only one on the 2nd one
Geoffrey
Ima Try View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2007 at 6:59pm
LOL that second story is BRILLANT!! lol
PiruLove View Drop Down
Rookie Of The Year '07

Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2007 at 6:47pm
My 1st Story:

Oneday, I was walking to the A train on 125st in Harlem and this girl and her friends start talking to me. They was like how old are you, whats your name, where you live. So i told them what they wanted to know and fortunately, they lived only 3 long blocks away from my house which is funny because i never saw them before. shorties was ridin my dick!!! they was like you mad cute almost to be looking pretty and they was lovin my muscles feelin on me and sh*t so i was like so any of y'all got a free crib. They was like we all got free cribs so i just chose one of they cribs to go to and i called up 2 of my n****s. When they met me at shorty crib they was mad hype, they brought 2 boxes of condoms and some SOUR DIESEL which is weed. So all of use was smokin in shorty crib and all of us was high including the girls because they smoke too.
But anyways, Shorty was like i got something to tell you come wit me into my room. I was like you don't have to tell me twice so as soon as we got in the room she pushed me on the bed took of everything except for her bra and started kissin me. then she got started of kissin so she pulled down my pants and the expression on her face was like Shocked. She said ya dick is dumb big.i started laughing and she started sucking me off. Then while she sucking me off one of her friends come in and was like ya dick is mad big. and i said i know. So then her friend locked the door and while shorty was sucking me she took off her pants but left on her tanktop and she started kissin me then one thing led to many positions. after an hour. They was done, including me so they gave me ther numbers and me and my n****s left. That was a good day.

Edited by PiruLove - June 27 2007 at 11:22pm
iBrush View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 03 2007 at 9:53pm
Mad hoes on A and J train.
jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2007 at 9:13pm

Aight I'm a make this short because I hate typin and shyt . So I was in San Francisco at Wacarnolds(Mickey D's) and I ordered some grub, I sit down and these two girls are just staring a hole through me . So they came over introduced themselves and they must have seen the aura because they was like where you from and I was like I'm from NY and they was like yeah I can tell because your talk hella different (Hella=bay area slang). So they was like they feelin da kid nah mean, and I was like word they was like you should come over tomorrow I was like forget tomorrow lets do this thing now so I got the keys to the restroom I went in there and locked it up and I was hittin one of them off while the one I was hittin off was eatin out the other one and then they switched off. I'm not a big fan of the Hyphy movement but those girls got down!!!

Waves(2001-Present)
Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 09 2007 at 12:55am
Quote I'm not a big fan of the Hyphy movement but those girls got down!!!

Best thing ever.
You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
360 Vet

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 09 2007 at 1:25am
Lol those Cali gurls are bout it, bout it for real man I also used to get mad luv down in south central man I used to go down there on my weekends.

Waves(2001-Present)
Don Twista View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 11 2007 at 5:08pm
u look like a south central n**** styll...lol..u got dat Menace 2 Society, Boyz in da Hood swag bout u
360 Vet

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 11 2007 at 7:55pm
Lol I know

Waves(2001-Present)
NDGthaDon View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2007 at 11:51pm
I sex a different girl everyday...

Littles View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2007 at 2:45pm
Originally posted by young_africa young_africa wrote:

Here is my 1st story:

i was on the subway and this real sexy chick came on i was kinda grillin her when she came on but didn't wanna be gawkin at her. she sat with her back towards me and i really wanted to talk to her but i was in grade 8 i really didn't have any game. she wanted to talk to me cus she kept looking back too but a n**** was mad nervous. so my stop came and then i went off without talkin to her. so as i got off the train and look at her when i walked past her seat and she just smiled which was confirmation she wanted me if i needed any more. that got me heated cus i never talked to her. so yeah guys dont let good chances like that slip.

here is the 2nd:

i was talkin to this jumpoff for some time and i wanted to see if she was bout it so i invited her over to my place i wasn't in skool cus i had the week off so i told her to skip skool and come over. so she came over and for an hour we just talked watched tv and flirting like smackin her ass and sh*t. so then to get things moving i told her to give me a massage so i lie on the floor and she gives me the best backrun ever so i turn around so im facing her and sit up so she is on my lap and i start kissing on her neck. but i member that my mom comes in the middle of the day but i wasn't sure if it was a tuesday or thursday and i didn't wanna take a chance ( it was tuesday ) all i knew was she came back for lunch on one of those days around 1. i was taking her pants off and i was only in my boxers. it pissed her off most cus i was fingering her and gettin her wet and sh*t and now she wanted it. i told her about the situation and she was like i dont give a f**k lets get it on. i dont know bout u but i would rather postpone beating her than get caught by my moms. she got mad and stormed out and went to skool. i beat it 3 months later cus we didn't talk after that. oh yeah i found out my mom came back on thursday not tuesday.

sorry it was so long.

Drop Some Of Yours

I had a similar situation to the second one. I just took the b*tch outside and f**ked her. and another time i just got my d*ck sucked. why????? because I'm a G
Tell ya moms stop tryna use up all my day time minutes. I was wavin at her by accident
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic