Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

weight problem

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Leyla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leyla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: weight problem
    Posted: October 05 2006 at 10:45pm
HEY GUYS, I HAVE A FRIEND WHO HATES TO EXERCISE, CAN ANYONE HELP AND GIVE ME SOME SUGGESTIONS ON HOW ELSE SHE CAN LOSE WEIGHT, BECAUSE SHE NEEDS IT. I THOUGHT IF SHE DOESNT WANT TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT, I WILL.Big%20smile
Leyla
diamondskey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote diamondskey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 22 2006 at 9:42am
Your friend should drink a lot of water, eat fruits and vegetables, eat light foods and this should help your friend without exercising.
There is nothing like a head of healthy hair.
17kris17 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 17kris17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 01 2007 at 9:41am
i no wot u mean leyla. i haf been tryin 4 years 2 loose weight as i've been called names but i'd like 4 once ppl 2 help me cos i've tried everything and nothing works. some ppl say i look fine but afta wot i've been called i dont believe them as it's my m8s that r sayin i look fine and i jus think that my m8s would say anythin 2 make me feel happy.

Edited by 17kris17 - October 01 2007 at 9:42am
hey all here 4 a chat
Leyla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leyla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 01 2007 at 9:02pm
Ya, I actually just had my second baby, and I look horribable, lol, I don't eat after six at all, and I do 50 cruchies before I go to sleep, I actually told my friend to do the same. Try 17Kris17, see if it will work. Our loved ones will tell us we look okay, that's their job. But we as ladies should look after our selves. And Dimandskey is right, fruits and vegtables do help. If anyone else has any good ideas go head and shout it out. lol we all need help.
Leyla
sarahj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sarahj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2007 at 2:30pm
hey, i would calorie count. this plays a major role. just cut out a certain amount and only eat with in that calorie intake. they say the average women can have 2,000 a day. i would cut this to 14000. just read the nutrion label and count away. and try and eat the above foods mentioned, but dont deprive yourself of that piece of chocolate cake i would have a little treat once a week to reward your self! start the calorie counting  first then exercise if you can at least 3 times a week for at least 20 min per session.good luck
sjxoxoxoxo
Leyla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leyla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2007 at 5:32pm
Thats a great advice, thank you. I'm sure a lot of ladies will apriciate it. And remember try not to eat after 6pm, that also will do you some good.
Leyla
cream View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 24 2008 at 10:46am
first of all, let me say that you're such a nice friend to think about her. then secondly, im not sure if it is right to DO something for her. i mean, as a friend, maybe, all you can do for now is to give her advices or rather talk to her. at least it is less insulting that way.

by the way, dont get me wrong. i have a friend who needs to loose weight too but she ended talking talking to me and telling me to get off her life. (ouch) Dead

good luck.. ^_^
cream View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 24 2008 at 10:48am
i agree with the calorie thing.. if they have to loose it.. well i have to gain it.. ^_^ thanks
Hair Goddess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hair Goddess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2008 at 3:04pm
I've been through the same dilema.  I currently am not able to be totally active right at the moment, so being vegan I decided to lose weight my way....what feels right for me.
I've been measuring everything I eat and drinking 2-3 cups of green tea daily.  Try that because the tea decreases my appetite and the need for sweets.  Also I take Spirulina tablets.  This curbs my appetite as well.  I eat up to 1 cup of veggies and zero calorie foods and no more than 1/3-1/2 cup of starch (brown rice - not white and low carb wheat bread).  I stay away from Oatmeal and Groats.  This has definitely helped me.  Try that.  So far I lost 2 lbs in 2-1/2 weeks.  Oh yeah, I cut out all sugars (including honey) too. Smile
I hope this helps you.
mayzilou View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mayzilou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2009 at 4:27pm
What kind of green tea do you drink? Is it a special one meant to decrease appetite?
Please join Rock The 411 for all your celebrity gossip
denny12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote denny12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 28 2009 at 1:56pm
Ask her to go for heavy dieing.Tell her to avoid oily food and be on water and juice.This can help her.
Denny Cohiba
TinaThomas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TinaThomas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 10 2009 at 9:56pm
After my first baby i put on weight. I tried honey, lemon in lukewarm water twice in a day, and she can also join yoga classes, believe me its fun. All the best.
Aphrodiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aphrodiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 24 2009 at 11:09am
I had the same situation with my best friend two years ago.  But what I did was to get involve with her. I pointed things I wanted to change about myself also, so me make it team work to achieve our goals together. We promised each other we would be there for each other support. That was very motivational for her.

She started eating lots of fruits, started walking an hour or two, ever day. As soon as she noticed some weight loss she got more motivated. Then she was all into it, she saw it could be possible if she really put herself to do it. She joined a Gym, started changing her eating habits...she lost 100 pounds.  She is on her way to loose a little more, and now  she looks amazing!!!!
carolinechannin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolinechannin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2010 at 3:16am
Give her hea;thy foods. increase fluid and fiber intake.
sara0529 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sara0529 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2010 at 10:17am
I also want to lose weight, I have been planing it, while now, I did nothing, Unhappy.

Anyone can help me ?
full lace wig, lace front wig, human hair wig, synthetic wigs,
jasika View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jasika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2010 at 3:01am
You want to lose a weight,not eat a much calorie food,take healthy food like a fruit,vegetables,juice in meal and do exercise is best it burn your  fat,this are the best for us and also a take a water as much you drink.   
vijay12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vijay12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2010 at 9:46pm
If you're eating chicken instead of cheese, probably! Lean meats and most seafoods are healthier than a lot of vegetarian staples- if you're more into potato chips and fries than hummus and tabouli. A vegetarian diet can be lean and healthy if you eat a lot of beans and leafy veggies and have an adventurous palate. I rarely eat meat, but it's not a rule. Fat vegetarians end up with high cholesterol and blood pressure. Lean carnivores have neither. WTF. Eat some barbecued chicken if you want it. Move more. Eat healthier foods, regardless of where they fall on the hippie scale of appropriateness....

=====================
Health Aid | Jason Natural Products
jailynstanton View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jailynstanton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2010 at 5:04am
tell  her to follow a strict diet plan
050607clh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 050607clh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 11 2010 at 3:24am
I need to lose weight, who has a good way?
shelly12345 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shelly12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2010 at 3:59am
If she hates doing more exercises, I suggest that she can be controlled diet, eat less adipose food, have to eat more fruit.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic