Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My Revised Method

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
S.C. King View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote S.C. King Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My Revised Method
    Posted: October 07 2006 at 4:09pm
Dis Is gone be very Detailed.

{Sea Sick Mehtod Rev.}

i use pink lotion mixed with water in a spray bottle, apply it and brush each side until dry. i usally do this about 5 times. you can do this as many times as you want. the more the better. At night, im in da shower. i wet my hair for about 30 seconds. put in shampoo , scrape my hair with my hands to get all grease out.[dis is a every day thing.] you must scrape in the way you brush yo hair. i wash out. and do the same thing with conditioner after that. i put in conditioner in a second time ans brush each srtong side 25 times and weak sides 50. i get under the water and brush my hair so the conditioner comes out. i get out of the shower and my hair is still a lil damp.[dis is for when my hair is low]. i put in some smooth shine hair polisher. brush it in. dat's it for low cuts.[dark cuts]. put in some NuNile Pomade and use the compression method.[which works great.]brush it in. wave cap up and sleep i head to. i do nothing in the morning. i don't put in pink lotion after i get out the shower cause i use it so much with the spray bottle and really some of it is gone be left in my ahir.

Dats Da Sea Sick Mehtod.
BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 07 2006 at 5:59pm
Seems goods.. Wateva works 4 u
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic