Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Husbands and their bright ideas!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
mommy419 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mommy419 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Husbands and their bright ideas!
    Posted: October 10 2006 at 7:38pm
Our son is 5 weeks old and was born with a full head of hair. Everyone loves his long crazy hair. My husband got the bright idea to give our son a haircut the other day using his beard trimmer. Even though he says that he used the largest setting, our son now has a buzz cut and to top that off, he accidentally had it on the smallest setting at one point so our son has a small area that is almost to the scalp. I loved that long hair on the baby and I am wondering if it will grow back and how long it may take. I know this sounds like a stupid question, but I feel real emotional about this. This is my first baby and I feel like he took away part of my son's personality! Cry

Would love to hear from you please.

Edited by mommy419 - October 10 2006 at 7:39pm
Elissa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elissa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 18 2006 at 8:03pm
Most mommies would be furious! I'm so sorry he did this to you, sweetie. Lots of love!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic