Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Be Proud of African Hair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
cmesweet View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmesweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2008 at 5:00pm
Taggi, 

I am right there with you. We talk about things to much, stop talking about it and do something to change it.  We can talk about a problem all day but the problem won't change, unless we start changing it.
Natural
BC May 9, 2004

LILDEE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LILDEE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2008 at 5:19pm
I love our hair also, and I'm glad to be natural. My relaxer journey didn't last long beacuse my first relaxer was in the summer of 05. I love my thick hair none oter can compare to its beauty. I want sisters all around the world to see and understand the beauty of our curly hair.
http://members.fotki.com/Lil-may/about/ God is good!!!
taggi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote taggi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2008 at 9:21pm
Well I made the choice to start my natural hair journey. It isnt exactly the poof length that I want it to be, so im keeping upw with my weaves and braids until then.

But like I said, it's a choice. We all have the right to our own choice that is what makes up independent Thumbs%20Up
bigbigwatch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigbigwatch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 15 2008 at 9:49pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigbigwatch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 15 2008 at 9:50pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigbigwatch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 15 2008 at 9:50pm
Hair Goddess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hair Goddess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2008 at 2:07pm
Don't get me wrong, I love my hair...but the day I can comb it without relaxing (which I don't relax) is the day I can surely say I'm proud. Wink

Edited by Hair Goddess - June 28 2008 at 2:09pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic