Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Jenny McCarthy bobbed

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
love it short View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote love it short Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2007 at 8:14am
She looks great, any back from the back or side.
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2007 at 7:22pm
Originally posted by loveshorthair loveshorthair wrote:

I still and never will see why she is with him!

Let's see, maybe it's because he is among the highest-paid actors, and her career is on life-support?
julesyjul88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julesyjul88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2007 at 8:29pm
Good point Dave. She hasnt really done much lately (except I did see her in a Jenny Craig commercial the other day)

I think Jim looks nice with his hair long.
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2007 at 11:49am
     I always thought that her long hair looked too fake. Anyway, I think Jenny looks about as good as any woman I've ever seen with an angled bob. Very well cut, and it flatters her face. Clap Yes, I prefer it on her, believe it or not. She's in the 10% who look better shorter, IMO.  Best, Bob
arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2007 at 8:02am
Bob prefers a short cut?

Armageddon is near folks! lol

I agree with his assessment though...i'd like to know, prior to this cut, when we saw her real hair last when it was long.
We all know what opinions are like...and I've got both!
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2007 at 12:18pm
Originally posted by Bob S Bob S wrote:

I always thought that her long hair looked too fake. Anyway, I think Jenny looks about as good as any woman I've ever seen with an angled bob. Very well cut, and it flatters her face. Clap Yes, I prefer it on her, believe it or not. She's in the 10% who look better shorter, IMO.  Best, Bob

Hey Bob, you think there are 10% out there that look better with short hair instead of long???

I thought you would think it is closer to 0.1%!!

WinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkLOLLOL
julesyjul88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julesyjul88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2007 at 1:57pm
I have Jenny's movie Dirty Love,very funny by the way. In the commentary she says they used a ton of hair extensions on her.
Her hair looks much healthier and prettier this way in my opinion too.
GC2599 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GC2599 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2007 at 11:53pm
Is there any good pic of her new angled bob. a friend of mine wants to take a few pic with her when she gets hers cut.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic