Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Any Off Topics You Can Dream Of

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Any Off Topics You Can Dream Of
    Posted: October 13 2006 at 6:42pm
Hi all,

As I have said before, Hair Extensions is one of my all time favorite forums.  I lurk and post here more than any others.  I really enjoy so many of you that I have met through the Hair Extension topics.

I created this Off Topic forum so that we can chat about anything other than hair...if that is possible.  :-)

That includes work, significant others, hobbies, music, travel, family, whatever.....
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
Amanda8Beechwoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8Beechwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2007 at 3:07pm
Thanks Karen, you are appreciated x
[URL=http://www.hairextensionsbyamanda.co.uk]www.hairextensionsbyamanda.co.uk[/URL]
jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2007 at 8:01am
I have plenty of random topics I can throw up I don't think they are ready for them however when I see an increase in participation over here I will start unloading my arsenal.

Waves(2001-Present)
longhairautumn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote longhairautumn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 25 2008 at 10:21am
Karen I DITTO Amanda! You are above and beyond the Best representative and so stedfast in your committment to all of us!
We love you and thank you for all Your Hard work!!
I've been out of the loop for quite awhile, but jumping back in and getting 'refreshed' with all the new news etc. etc.
Thanks for providing your wealth of knowledge!!xoxox
PS
Amanda, you little Chic you!!
Remember me??
Autumn from the Central Coast, Ca.
smithsjoys View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smithsjoys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 31 2011 at 8:43am
Yes, definitely dream is one part of our life. There are really good dream to remember and best of them.  
servehair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote servehair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2012 at 10:51pm
Hair extensions are great for fine hair or for hair that never seems to grow. It can instantly add volume, length and body to your own hair. With hair extensions there is no chemical damage to your own hair- let your own hair grow to your desired length while you wear your extensions. Hair extensions can also add highlights to your hair.

Edited by Karen Shelton - August 31 2012 at 10:03pm
mariechin1234 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mariechin1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 02 2015 at 9:18pm
Getting hair extensions is very exciting and can really change your life. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic