Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

vitamen e applied directly to hair???

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
foxfan318 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foxfan318 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: vitamen e applied directly to hair???
    Posted: February 05 2001 at 11:08pm
sure it`s good for your hair -- she was doing a hot oil treatment. just be sure not to wash hair with hot water or you will defeat the purpose of putting oil on it in the first place! :)
Hair type: fine but thick; natural blonde with 15% grey
Van View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Van Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2001 at 10:04pm
i was talking to one of my friends the other day about wanting to grow my hair longer and she offered me this suggestion and ive never heard of it before, and i dont know if its good for my hair or not, so if anyone knows, please tell me. she told me when she had really short hair and was trying to grow it out, she picked up a bottle of vitamen E vitamens. the gel cap ones, the big yellow ones that have the fluid in the middle. and she said she would break the gel caps open, and squeeze all the fluid out into her hands and add some warm water and rub it all together and apply it to her hair. she said she did this when her hair was damp and then let it dry and washed it out again to get all the stickiness out of her hair. but i wouldnt think this would be healthy for your hair, so let me know if anyone else has ever tried this. thanks
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic