Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Palmer's Cocoa Butter

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NeaR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NeaR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Palmer's Cocoa Butter
    Posted: October 25 2006 at 5:49am
So I tried out "Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with Vitamin E" because I heard it's good at fading out acne scars and blemish here.

How long does it take for it to fade everything out usually? Anyone with personal experience on this product? I've been using it for a few days now and I can't say for sure if it's done anything. It does smell nice though. LOL
tanjuska View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tanjuska Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 25 2006 at 11:34am
mmm... i love the smell too...
it had no positive effect on my acne though ... hope it'll turn out better for you   
babycheeks24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycheeks24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 25 2006 at 12:14pm
no doesnt work that way it takes years and years and years to see any improvement. If you want to fade scars buy cucumber juice and cucumber oils.
Babycheeks
NeaR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NeaR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 25 2006 at 2:49pm
Hm, where do you get cucumber juice/oil? I'm trying to stay in range within drugstore-available products.. Also, I read that Tea Tree Oil works too?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycheeks24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 25 2006 at 6:42pm
tea tree oil works for PIMPLES that are active yes, but not for scars but better than tea tree oil for pimples is this
its also VERY affordable and will kill any existing pimples you have.
But for scars:
If you need something drugstore related range you may not be able to find cucumber juice or oil.

There are other options i know of too that would be more drugstore priced because the cucumber stuff im thinking of is on the high side try this instead its called rosa give it a few months you will see a difference.
any questions let me know its in UK price but its the only one i know of where to buy it u can shop around ur self.

Babycheeks

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycheeks24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 25 2006 at 6:55pm
by the way dont use it straight in the bottle add about 5 percent to unscented moisturizer such as Cetaphil then apply. But for even more better results buy Helichrysum oil and mix with rose oil and the fadeing will be faster and better it cost more then just rosa with Cetaphil but it works like a CHARM https://www.cart32.com/cgi-bin/cart32.exe/AromaThyme-AddItem. Good luck.

Edited by babycheeks24 - October 25 2006 at 7:00pm
Babycheeks
NeaR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NeaR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 25 2006 at 7:00pm
Is the Auromere soap available in drugstores too?

I'm interested in trying these out if the store actually has them. Thanks for the help.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycheeks24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 25 2006 at 7:02pm
here is the info on the Helichrysum

u can read it yourself

and most of this stuff is foreign from other countries unfortantly americans havent tapped into the organic style like india and asia and france have. You will prob have to buy these things online.
Babycheeks
NeaR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NeaR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 26 2006 at 8:29pm
I couldn't find the soap but I found Tea Tree Oil (this stuff is expensive) to eliminate most left over acne.. Next time I'll look for the Rose Wip Oil for scarring. Again, thanks for the help.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycheeks24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 27 2006 at 10:07am
remember you cannot put rose hip on if the acne is still there, it is used only for scar purposes never put rose  on an actual pimple it will inflame it even more so be sure to use it on the scar.  With the tea tree oil you need to mix it with another oil so that it doesnt over sting you mix it with a little jojoba oil or grapeseed oil.
Babycheeks
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic