Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - nationwide need to refresh your lacewig or need 1
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

nationwide need to refresh your lacewig or need 1

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
StylistMorgan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StylistMorgan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: nationwide need to refresh your lacewig or need 1
    Posted: October 27 2006 at 9:22am
im trying to take all of these down please im not trying to burn bridges but im new an am gong tto buy an ad so......please stop with you rude taunting help me out instead of scold....is there a way to erase a thread i think i have one more up

Edited by StylistMorgan - October 29 2006 at 1:36am
need a lacefront or hair additions or if you have hair or wig questions contact me at Calibarbb@yahoo.com il answer for free :)also im located in atlanta if you need a weave wig stylist or make artist
TanglesRC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TanglesRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 28 2006 at 9:17pm

OK THE RULES ARE NO BLANTANT ADVERTISING, YOU WERE ASKED NICELY ON THE OTHER THREAD AND YET U CONTINUE TO DO SO

the way it works on this forum is this way-
FIRST u get to know us, amd we get to know u and then, u can offer your services.
you have been reported!!!
Bringing beauty, one head at a time...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StylistMorgan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 29 2006 at 1:32am
no this was another one i posted the same day it had been pushed down and couldnt delte if you noticed its was posted the same day. i didnt know until this morning you couldnt post it and i was busy today i thought i took them all down....but if you reported me ill explain it to the administrator and see if i can buy an ad...so please if you have any complaints or se iif i do ssomethinng wrong im new to this hn give me a break give me at least a week to tke them down b4 reporting.... im busy im a stylist to and cant doo it as fast as some ok...thank you
need a lacefront or hair additions or if you have hair or wig questions contact me at Calibarbb@yahoo.com il answer for free :)also im located in atlanta if you need a weave wig stylist or make artist
TanglesRC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TanglesRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 29 2006 at 4:31pm
there is no rude taunting here- rules are rules and if u had time to post these, then certainly u have time to remove-
all we ask is you read the rules and follow them.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StylistMorgan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 29 2006 at 4:35pm
can you tell me how to delte them? im totally new with this forum tuff and i want to delete the 3 i havel eftEmbarrassed
TanglesRC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TanglesRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 29 2006 at 4:41pm
go to the button on the bottom of the posting, it says edit-
u can find an option for delete-
you have one left on the wig thread too.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StylistMorgan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 29 2006 at 4:51pm
ok i can just delete thewords but how do itake itoff completely
TanglesRC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TanglesRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 29 2006 at 5:09pm
not sure about that - contact the admin. for that.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic