Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

whats the best color 4 me?(pics)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jammar190 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jammar190 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: whats the best color 4 me?(pics)
    Posted: October 27 2006 at 4:39pm
What color should I have? My natural hair color is Dark Ash Brown, as you can see inbetween the highlights. I was going to go all blonde, but I had a major decision and happened to go against it. I don't want to look conventional or anything. So if anyone can help me choose a shade, I will really appreciate it! =]

Edited by Jammar190 - October 27 2006 at 5:39pm
babycheeks24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycheeks24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 27 2006 at 7:14pm
i would not go all blonde yikes! you would look to washed out ur already a bit pale maybe in the summer if u tan a bit. I think keeping it a dark brown would be good with me a little subtle auburn or redish hue in it remember winter is near so dark is good.

Edited by babycheeks24 - October 27 2006 at 7:15pm
Babycheeks
abbyphelan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abbyphelan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 30 2006 at 6:25am

I think ash, cool, or neutral blonde shades will fit your complexion. Stay away from red, gold, and yellow tones.

rndesigns View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rndesigns Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 26 2006 at 4:06pm
I think carmel highlight would work well on you
Jojoswr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jojoswr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 27 2006 at 12:47pm
Try a light ash blonde. Look great on you. Also bring the length up to your shoulders. Look Fab.
Sharyg11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharyg11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 04 2006 at 9:47pm
I'm with babycheeks on this one. With your skin tone and eye color you can get away with a reddish brown or a dark red. If not I think a light or medium bronze brown would look great.
Sharyg11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharyg11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 07 2006 at 2:59pm
I was watching an episode of Will and Grace (the one where her and Leo get married in the park) Grace hair is light auburn with a few golden blonde highlights. It looks beautifull and I think it would look beautifull on you as well.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic