Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Minoxidil for fine hair?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
dude20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dude20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Minoxidil for fine hair?
    Posted: October 28 2006 at 4:57pm
Anyone used this over extended period of time, does it work?
julesyjul88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julesyjul88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2007 at 11:26pm
I havent,no...but my cousin who lost much of his hair at an early age did,and his hair actually came back alot!
Only bad thing is,if you stop using it,the hair falls back out.

Supposedly it is the ONLY thing ever proven for hairloss that does anything.
candyqq View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote candyqq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 23 2007 at 7:30am
Go here www.amazinglasercomb.com invest in a laser brush , no side effects and real inexpensive ( under $100) and you can use it forever.
I have been using the brush for two years and I love it ! You do have to keep using it at least twice a week but you only buy it once and it makes your hair thicker . minoxadil works but it was too expensive after a while for me.
Candy
Kospa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kospa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 23 2007 at 11:33am
It's true. A laser brush works. My father is using one. This one costs $150 but you get free trial. So if you see no results simply return it and get your money back. It also includes a lifetime money back guarantee. You can find it here: laser brush
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic