Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

HF37 or Hairtopia?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
abbyphelan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abbyphelan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HF37 or Hairtopia?
    Posted: October 29 2006 at 4:40pm
Hi everyone,

I'm attempting to grow my hair after getting a bad haircut. I'm very depressed about it and was thinking about accelerating my hair growth somehow. I saw these two products online, HF37 and Hairtopia. Which one is better? Do you recommend this type of vitamin program for faster hair growth? Please help me. I already take a hair supplement from Nature's Bounty, but my hair grows at a normal rate... less than 1/2 inch per month. I don't want to wear hair extensions because I think they will damage my hair even more. I don't want super long hair, I'll be very happy with shoulder length hair. I had a one length bob up to my chin before I got this horrible haircut. I only wanted some layers in my hair to disguise some chemical damage, but the salon stylist totally misunderstood me. I have the worst luck at salons, yet I still find myself going back there, mostly for trimming reasons. If you have any recommendations I'd like to hear it. My current haircut consists of lots of layers, the shortest one at eye level. The bottom/back is chin level and was thinned with a razor, so it feels very thin :( Thanks for your help.... 
Carolredskirt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carolredskirt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2006 at 2:20am
Pleeeassseeee, do you really trust those hair growing gimmicks? Why not just let your hair grow. Why waste your money on something that is probably harmless but also ineffective.

I mean if that stuff really worked, and was safe to use, don't you believe every long hair expert in the country would be advocating it? (which they are not).
So they are just playing on you.
Save your money, go get a facial, or buy a new pair of earrings, you know there are better ways to spend your money than on a product like that.

Edited by Carolredskirt - October 31 2006 at 2:28am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abbyphelan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2006 at 7:33am
I've read testimonials on the HF37 website and on this site about Hairtopia. Hairboutique seems to have run out of their supply though. My hair grows less than 1/2 inch per month so I'm looking for a way to boost the growth.

Does anyone know which layers grow the fastest? Is it the ones on top or the ones in bottom? The shortest ones or the longest ones? I was just curious...
Hair either MAKES you or BREAKS you.
Hellfrozeover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hellfrozeover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2006 at 12:04pm
They generally all grow at the same rate.

Edited by Hellfrozeover - November 09 2006 at 12:05pm
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 12 2006 at 4:34pm
Originally posted by Carolredskirt Carolredskirt wrote:

Pleeeassseeee, do you really trust those hair growing gimmicks? Why not just let your hair grow. Why waste your money on something that is probably harmless but also ineffective.

I mean if that stuff really worked, and was safe to use, don't you believe every long hair expert in the country would be advocating it? (which they are not).
So they are just playing on you.
Save your money, go get a facial, or buy a new pair of earrings, you know there are better ways to spend your money than on a product like that.

I have devoted my life to the study of hair & long hair since 1988. 

I personally created HairTopia over eight years ago to address my own hair growth issues.   I worked with an award winning chemist for over one year to finalize the formula and to incorporate ingredients that my research showed made a significant difference in hair health and growth.  After the product was released everyone at HairBoutique.com took the formula for one year before we released it for sale here at HB.  I also had it tested by naturopathic doctors and nutritional experts as well as medical doctors.

The results were documented and most impressive.  Several of the HB team members who took the product did not want to grow their hair longer but reported significant & positive changes in their energy, hair and skin.   One of the team members complained because he had to get his hair cut so often on the formula.  :-)

In the old days humans were able to derive a lot of their nutritional needs from the foods that they ate.  Due to a variety of factors the soil has become exhausted and it would take huge amounts of food for humans today to get all the nutrients that they need to achieve optimal health. Which is why so many physicians now prescribe vitamins for their patients.

When the human body is ill or not receiving sufficient nutrition the first thing that losses out is the human hair because the body considers it "non essential for supporting human life"  which explains why people have problems growing their hair or having healthy hair if they are nutritionally deficient.

HairTopia was designed first and foremost to provide all the necessary nutrients that humans need to sustain good health.  It also includes very specific ingredients that promote hair, skin and nail health.

Because HairTopia is "my baby" I often will tell people who are looking for "miracle hair growth" not to take it.   We do not try to mislead anyone or claim that it will grow hair faster or longer than the genetic predisposition.  However, it will make a major difference in the health and strength of the hair for the majority of people who take it.  And yes, it does help hair start to grow that is stalled in its growth cycle.

We also offer a 45 day money back guarantee because there are people that dismiss hair vitamins as a waste of money without really understanding the importance that they play on a number of levels.

I could go on about the benefits of HairTopia but we have a strict "no advertising" ban on HairTalk and I do not wish to violate it.

Is it better than H37?  It depends on who you ask but it is definitely different in a number of ways that I designed it to be based on my own research. 

Finally, the reason that we often run out of HairTopia is because it is ONLY ordered with enough lead time to make sure that the product never sits on HB shelves longer than 30 days.  Where can you get a guarantee of a vitamin product that is probably less than 14 days old when you take it?  Many vitamins sit on health food shelves for over one year.  Sometimes over 2 years.  The older the product, the less effective it is. 

We also provide HT in capsules rather than tablets so that people that have a hard time swallowing pills (as I do) can open the caps and mix with their protein drinks (which I do). 

This "as needed manufacturing model" causes some problems because the vitamins are so popular that we often sell out before the next batch is formulated.  In fact, at this very moment the Herbals are being blended for delivery to HB next week.  The lab we use has received the highest certifications and extensive quality assurance is performed. 

While it often upsets me that we run out I feel it is important to only sell the very highest quality that is freshly made on an "as needed basis".  We have been asked many times to sell the HT product through many other distributors but refuse because I can not be sure that they will handle the product to my high standards.  

I respect that some people believe that hair vitamins are "a gimmick" but after 8 years of personally taking them, talking to thousands of satisfied HT users and growing my own hair currently to 8 inches below my waist (and uber healthy through major life crisis), I personally stand behind the product.   If I thought for one moment the product was ineffective, I would not sell it as I would never intentionally "play" anyone.

Karen Shelton
CEO/Founder
HairBoutique.com
&
Creator of HairTopia Vitamins

Edited by Karen Shelton - November 12 2006 at 5:18pm
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
*Cait* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Cait* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2006 at 1:35pm
Thanks Karen.  Lots of great info about the HT product.  I had no idea that it was only manufactured "as needed" to guarantee freshness.  That is definitely a novel but great selling point.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abbyphelan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2006 at 1:38pm

Hi Karen,

Thank you for reassuring your product. I am really interested in taking Hairtopia, but unfortunately it isn't available! :( I personally think the Hairtopia price beats HF37. I think Hairtopia should be made available soon, because I'm still stuck taking Nature's Bounty hair vitamins, which aren't doing a whole lot for me. Thank you for creating this product. I can't wait to try it out :)

Hair either MAKES you or BREAKS you.
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 18 2006 at 6:23pm
Only recently (about 3 months ago) did I first try the HairTopia vitamins (I purchased the vits + herbal formula).  This product immediately and noticeably reduced my fallout rate.  It is the best hair vitamin/herbal formula I have ever used, and I have tried plenty of brands, including Nature's Way, GNC, Vitamin Shoppe, Vitaman Discount Center, and others.

Note: I have no financial or other interest in promoting this product.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic