Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

? r.e. the Britt Spears Extension Blooper Pic

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
DharmaType View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DharmaType Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ? r.e. the Britt Spears Extension Blooper Pic
    Posted: November 04 2006 at 2:18pm
So... as someone who has really fine hair like Britt, how ARE we to disguise our wefts at the crown?   I think thats the tuffest part....

Thanks!
asinnamon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asinnamon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 04 2006 at 9:26pm

I can't get over her picture...poor thing!  I think the first step in avoiding that fiasco would be to wash your hair before you go out inn public.  When hair gets oily it sticks together making it harder to cover those wefts.   Second, keep your roots touched up and don't expect blond hair to blend against brown roots.  It also looks as tho she has used white glue or tape on those wefts.

If your hair in the crown area is just do thin you can't hide the weft, maybe try a skin weft or a closure piece?
TanglesRC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TanglesRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 04 2006 at 9:41pm
use a volume shampoo and some volume gel. or root lift, after its dry, curl it, tease it and spray the heck out of it with hair spray-
that should do it
Bringing beauty, one head at a time...
Gina E View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gina E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 04 2006 at 9:46pm
I second the "whole oily hair issue" (looks like the poor girl just ate KFC extra crispy and didn't have any napkins, so she just ran her fingers through her hair)
Seriosly though, Backcomb aka tease your hair into your top weft and reinforce it with a good spray(my fav is Aveda Aircontrol, I too have fine hair, and no...I'm not affiliated w/them, just LOVE that spray)
I've got a new puppy!!!
She's a White Boxer
Gina E View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gina E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 04 2006 at 9:47pm
Ah!
Great minds think alikeWink Tangles...
only you type faster!
I've got a new puppy!!!
She's a White Boxer
barbielocs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote barbielocs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 05 2006 at 3:48am
i agree with the above, but also- i think if her regrowth was done it would be alot less noticable. she has a blonde shade of weft but brown regrowth so it really sticks out more!
DharmaType View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DharmaType Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 05 2006 at 9:24am
Thanks for the advice! Smile

Hey, what's a 'closure piece?'
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic