Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Jill Bauer's Haircut

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Rachel A View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachel A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jill Bauer's Haircut
    Posted: November 05 2006 at 7:08pm
Can someone please find me a pic of Jill Bauer's (qvc host) short haircut? I went to the qvc host page but her picture won't copy.Cry
"Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all"
shorthairissexy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthairissexy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 05 2006 at 9:15pm

Center%20of%20Attraction

Only ones I could find.   If you just want a pic to show a stylist - just print the "meet the host" page for Jill.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthairissexy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 05 2006 at 9:15pm
Oh, by the way....I like that cut a lot.
Rachel A View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachel A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 06 2006 at 7:54am
Originally posted by shorthairissexy shorthairissexy wrote:

Oh, by the way....I like that cut a lot.

I do too! I went to the hostess page because that was the picture i wanted but it will not print. Hmmm...very frustrating.
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 06 2006 at 8:08am
How much did she lose? Looks good also.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
Carolredskirt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carolredskirt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 08 2006 at 12:05am
It looks good, plain but nice. She can wear short hair.
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 08 2006 at 9:04pm
Any before pictures?
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2006 at 8:12am

"No" is the answer if a Google search counts for anything.

Rachel A View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachel A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 10 2006 at 8:43am
I've been really thinking of cutting my hair like this. It would be much shorter than now but i like the piecy look. I think maybe a little longer bang and sides though.
I just happened to look at QVC about the time she was hosting one morning and my mom and I both comented on her hair.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthairissexy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 10 2006 at 3:07pm

I say go for it.  I think it looks hot.  Has that sassy appeal in my opinion.  I think it also is rather easy to do - doesn't have to be perfect to look good.

petal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 14 2006 at 2:40pm
You CAN print the photo of Jill on the Q website. Go to  Jill's page in the host lounge. Press the PRINT SCREEN button on your keyboard. Then open a blank Microsoft Word document and press CONTROL and V at the same time to paste the webpage into the document. You can resize the image if you want and then print it. Voila!
Rachel A View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachel A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 14 2006 at 4:35pm
Thank you, Petal! I did it!
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 15 2006 at 1:50pm
does that mean you are still thinking about cutting yours to that style?
Rachel A View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachel A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 15 2006 at 1:54pm
Yes I'm thinking about it. my mom likes that cut too I refuse to have the junior look of my mom though! haha
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic