Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pimples

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pimples
    Posted: November 12 2006 at 4:38pm
Anyway easy ways to get rid of em.. Without purchasing anything?Not acne but pimples..
babycheeks24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycheeks24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 14 2006 at 12:58pm
without purchasing anything umm prob not!!!! Try tea tree oil it should not cost to much it helps with my pimples. thebodyshop.com sells lots of tea tree oil products for pimples.
Babycheeks
BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 18 2006 at 10:23am
thanks
nursie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nursie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 22 2006 at 10:19pm
well, without purchasing anything.....actually, i imagine you have toothpaste, apply a dab of that on the pimple and it can help some.......but benzoyl peroxide 10% is only about five bucks and it is very drying to your skin all over but still what my dermatologist recommends
BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 29 2006 at 8:13pm

Toothpaste? hmm u sure that works

reenz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reenz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 04 2006 at 10:11pm
Hey big...to avoid pimples u shud drink alot of plain water...and also u can tried out cream that are made of natural herbs to reduce ur pimples...
andremvp8 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andremvp8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 03 2007 at 8:31am
that water sh*t isnt true.  All i drink is water and i drink well over the recomended amout and i still get pimples.  It's like im fighting a loosing battle i can never win.
The future
Alisa06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alisa06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2007 at 10:58am
This may sound funny, but try wahing your face with nothing but honey.I have having acne problems for the past couple of years and I have tried eveything. It all seamed to make it worse. Honey is a natural antibacterial and antifungal, it soothes irritated skin and they are trieing to get it passed as an alpha hydroxy acid.
Also I found that suger and white flower products made it worse. I started doing the atkin's diet ( no sugar or carbs) and the 2nd and my skin has cleared up tremendously.
I hope this helps.

Alisa06
Alisa06
2c-3a ciii
I want my hair back!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycheeks24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2007 at 1:13pm
it has a lot to do with the blood and your health. Try taking burdock root and dandelion root to clean your blood system out, and that will help in turn with the pimples. You can also put sandal wood on your face to help. But internal is the key to fixing out sides.
Babycheeks
julesyjul88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julesyjul88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2007 at 9:59pm
I read something about crushing asprin and mixing it with a tiny bit of water and make into a paste. Apply it to the pimple about 20 minutes and it's supposed to help shrink it,or bring it to a head.

Also,you can buy at walmart for like 5 bucks an extractor.Usually found in the beauty section with the nail clippers and cuticle scissors.

It has two ends on it,and you gently place it over the pimple and extert GENTLE pressure. This thing works great.It's not like sitting there and trying to squeeze one. My husband used mine one day and couldnt believe how well it worked.

BUT REALLY,TO PREVENT PIMPLES,YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE TO SHELL OUT SOME BUCKS.
ONE OF THE BEST THINGS TO PREVENT PIMPLES ARE RETINOIDS LIKE DIFFERIN,TAZERAC,AND RETNA-A.

Edited by julesyjul88 - January 14 2007 at 12:56am
mia23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mia23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2007 at 10:34pm
well you do have to purchase toothpaste lolLOL maybe you mean not purchasing expensive things or online things

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycheeks24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 14 2007 at 12:16pm
ive used needles to pop a white head a few times i just gently graze the clean i repeat clean needle over the white head a nd squeeze the pus out then put medication on the pimple and trash the needle. Ive never got a scar or problem from that i would only recommend doing this to someone who doesnt get pimples often.
Babycheeks
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic