Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

new pup

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Mom 101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mom 101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: new pup
    Posted: November 13 2006 at 6:14am
Hi everybody,

Nobody has posted in awhile so I thought I would share my news of our latest family member.  He is a 11 week old c*ckapoo named Hercules, we call him Herk for short.  I will post a picture as soon as I figure out how to do so.  Just in the mist of house and create training, I have a very busy schedule dealing with my three kids the four kids in my daycare and now the puppy.  But it will be done and there will be no complaints
jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2007 at 6:21am
Congratulations on the newest addition to your family!!!

Waves(2001-Present)
MaryPoppins View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaryPoppins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2007 at 8:51pm
How is the new addition to your family??  I'm sure he's getting much bigger now!  Post pictures if you get a chance.... I'd love to see them! 
jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 19 2007 at 7:30am
Yes post pictures please we like dogs(pun intended to Mike Vick).

Waves(2001-Present)
Anomis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anomis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 01 2007 at 6:15pm
ever wonder why some people are just naturally dog lovers, or cat lovers....?
I am a total cat person, something about that independence that just tickles me. I found this on the web, it's 85% accurate, about me beinga Cat Person.

"CAT PEOPLE are introverted, self-conscious, secretive, sensitive. They tend to be interested in quieter pursuits like reading, watching movies and videos, music, etc. They are homebodies, or like to go to quiet places. They like their creature comforts and although they expect people to notice them, they tend not to boast, preferring to draw attention to themselves in less direct ways. They tend to have a small circle of close friends rather than a larger group. DOG PEOPLE are extroverted, eager, unembarrassed, open. They tend to be interested in sport, adventuring, exploring and outdoor pursuits, and like to go out a lot. They tease and pick on each other in a friendly way, and like talking and boasting about their accomplishments. They have a large circle of friends and acquaintances and they make friends easily."
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic