Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nick Chavez products

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
*Chani* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Chani* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nick Chavez products
    Posted: March 02 2001 at 10:33am
I`ve seen the infomercials and I was just wondering if anybody here has tried his products??
meg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2001 at 11:14am
Reply to message: 21.1430.1
Hi. I`ve used only a couple things by him. It was a few years ago. I used his hairspray, which is just terrible, or for me it was anyway. It was like, greasy. Anyway, I used his shampoo and conditioner too. NOT impressed at all. JMO........;)

Meg
dragonflyz View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dragonflyz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2001 at 6:04pm
I have tried his products and was not impressed at all. I didn`t like the smell and they didn`t really do any wonders for my hair. Of course, It may have just not been the product for my hair. That is why there are so many out there for us to try and find the right one. Good Luck!
Sweety6543 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sweety6543 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 11 2001 at 5:38pm
No they do not work! I bought the very expensive kit and was very disappointed with the products, especially the hair sprays. My advice, save your money!
claudia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote claudia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2001 at 8:15pm
I bought the hairbrushes and they are not anything special.
cay
claudia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote claudia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2001 at 8:15pm
I bought the hairbrushes and they are not anything special.
cay
Kayla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kayla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 29 2001 at 1:52am
Nick Chavez Pruducts: I must admit after seeing the infomercial it looked very convincing and promising so I went ahead and ordered the Voluminizing shampoo & conditioner. They didn`t seem any different to me than anything you could get at the drugstore. I have long har and I need a really good conditioner. Needless to say, I would have had better detangling and conditioning results using the shampoo. I think the results that they showed were the results of the styling (appliances). Either way these products were not for me.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic