Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

breakage

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Susan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: breakage
    Posted: March 02 2001 at 3:32pm
I just noticed that all my hair closest to my neck has broken off to about seven inches or so. Now, my
hair reaches the middle of my back so that`s several inches of breakage. I colored my hair several
times some years ago so most of the ends are very dry and have split ends but not as much as the
"neck" hairs. Does anyone have an idea why this may be happening? And if there is anything I can do
to prevent it from breaking further? I also need your help with recommendations on tying my hair up
before going to bed. I am a restless sleeper and my braid and bun come undone after one hour or so.
Thanks a lot!!!!!
foxfan318 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foxfan318 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 02 2001 at 5:15pm
could be from rubbing on your clothes. I noticed that certain necklines/fabrix cause my hair to break off.

moisturize -- i do a moisturizing treatment on my hair 1-2 times a week just where it`s dry (bottom half) and it keeps it from getting worse.

I put a silk scrunchie ponytail in my hair at night.
Hair type: fine but thick; natural blonde with 15% grey
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic