Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

cant get waves on the side of my head

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
robcooper111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robcooper111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: cant get waves on the side of my head
    Posted: November 20 2006 at 7:55pm

i got waves on the top of my head but i can get none on the side

Edited by robcooper111 - January 10 2008 at 10:15pm
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 29 2006 at 7:39pm

CryI'm sorry but you have hair growing promblems SORRYCryDeadOuch

BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 29 2006 at 8:08pm
2 years and u only 4 inches... idk.. man
CrazyChica View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CrazyChica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 26 2007 at 8:58pm
Maybe you should change your regimen. Do you wash regularly? Take vitamins? Use oils that promote growth?
Rizzler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rizzler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 23 2007 at 3:32pm

u have a problem!!

twingotti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twingotti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2007 at 10:21pm
Maybe your hair is naturally curly. If thats the case it will continue to grow without the appearance of growing. Check by pulling your hair and seeing if it extends any longer.
zack_nivens View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zack_nivens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2007 at 4:01pm
You need a blowout Kit you can get at any urban hair stores (Cosmos)Wink
joecool View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joecool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2007 at 10:58am
try Luster's 360 Style Blow Out Kit ---it worked for me 
BronxNative View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BronxNative Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2007 at 5:02pm
i have the same problem as the original poster of this thread. currently have my cornrows. what kind and style  of hair do you have and that kit u talked about im gonna have to leave the hair in a fro?its gonna appear longer? help a brotha out been growin these damn braids for a while now and i got no hangtime
dothdamnthang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dothdamnthang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 29 2008 at 4:43pm
Originally posted by wave connection

As I have stated before, the crown of most 360 wavers heads, spins out clockwise. This means that most crowns grow out in a spiral towards the right. This growth pattern, also, extends out to the entire head. This means that the sides of your head represent to polarizing areas of a spiral. And, if you examine rotation and centrifugal force, the weakest area of a spiral is its starting point and the strongest area of a spiral is parallel to that area or what would be the other side of the spiral. So if you’re looking at your head from the back and see it as a traditional analog clock, the spiral would start at 12 o’clock and rotate to the right. So if you compare your head to a spiral, you can see that the spiral starts on the right side of your head and ends on the left. Since this is the case, the right side of your head is the beginning of the spiral and thus has the weakest area of potential hair grain pattern intensity and the left side of your head is the end of the spiral and thus has the stronger potential hair grain pattern intensity. This discrepancy isn’t noticed until you start trying to train these areas to wave up. The right side wants to go slightly downward and back, like its spiral pattern. Basically you hair grain on the right side needs more training to compensate for the fact that it is in a weak rotation area.  I recommend brushing the right side twice as much as the left with a medium or hard brush to compensate for this discrepancy.

Many 360 wavers brush there right side at a more downward angle to help with these grain and rotational issues. 

blitzman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blitzman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2008 at 2:07am
damn they roasted u anyway brush at a 45 degree angle from the edge of your crown and check the waves section for all da info u need if u nappy head like me it will take a while i been brushin hard since may and my back and sides are only just starting to come in
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic