Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Install tricks to help with crown issues

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
valentine319 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote valentine319 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 22 2007 at 10:23am
Hi Sherrie,

What is the reserve method?  I'm still trying to get the crown thing down.  I have finally gotten an exact color match still dealing with crown issues.  You always help so many of us out here!  Cheers.
amm View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 22 2007 at 10:52am
The reverse method is putting the weft in and then flipping it the opposite way. There's a BHM member with some photos of how she does it.

http://public.fotki.com/carmend3/weaves-1/ The password is africa.
valentine319 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote valentine319 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 22 2007 at 9:22pm
Thanks Amm!  Everyone rocks here as usual! 
sherrie215 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 23 2007 at 7:14pm
has anyone TRIED the reverse method? Im curious to hear any opinions and thoughts on the method.
B.B. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B.B. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2007 at 1:18pm
I was wondering too Sherri...in fact, I was checking in because I was sure you would have some words of wisdom.  Big%20smile

Wonder how reverse method would be using tape and/or LG...  In theory sounds good right?
nursie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nursie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2007 at 1:29pm
hmmm....with LG i can see me definatly messing that up big time with the reverse method...im envisioning that if i werent extremely careful i'll end up with a permanently-placed-in-the-reverse-weft
i might attempt it with the tape for my highest row next time
JerCat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerCat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2007 at 1:19pm
If I try this, I'll let you know how it goes.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic