Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

ANOTHER group order

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
amm View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ANOTHER group order
    Posted: December 11 2006 at 3:13am
I connected with this supplier earlier this year and found the samples again this weekend. I gave most of it away for feedback and sherrie is actually the only one who responded on the blonde hair calling it some of the best she's ever seen.

So, reconnections were made with the supplier and I'm placing another order. WHOLESALE prices only as low as $30.50 for 20" machine wefts. Go 14-26" on the length. 100-113grams per pack.

There's hand-tied, machine and skin wefts in silky straight, french body, french refined, deep wave, yaki...about 10 different textures.

Here's some photos of the actual hair I got last time.

Email only please. :)
Divavocals View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Divavocals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2006 at 4:34am
Can you post pics of the Deep Wave and Yaki textures??? Also, what colors are available??? (I'm specifically interested in blended or piano colors)

Edited by Divavocals - December 11 2006 at 4:35am
Check out the 5th So Cal offline luncheon?? For more info: divahairtalk.overthehillweb.com/lunch.html

Links to my fav vendors & hair albums + Weave 101 information: divahairtalk.overthehillweb.com
sherrie215 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2006 at 7:39am
which hair was this amm? Sorry I dont exactly remember, at first I got really excited thinking it was the hair21 hair.

anyway if its the bundle of pretipped hair you sent me, yes it is very very pretty hair. Although I didnt have enough to give it a real trial run. So its still sitting in my stash.

Skin wefts available too? Im still dying to try some skin wefts

JeepGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JeepGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2006 at 9:21am
Yeah..what brand is it and is there a color sample anywhere we can look at....and can you get it in strands?
I'm so interested.

Can someone explain to me how the skin wefts work.....will that rubber/stay on after taking it down with acetone or c22 for another install...or does the rubber piece bunch up on your head at all?????
Can you use it with protac or do you just glue in?

Edited by JeepGirl - December 11 2006 at 9:24am
Thanks,
JeepGirl

Current install-Bohyme Bodywave #30 and #14 in the straight hair/ they didn't have the #14 in bodywave, so I mixed them...works great!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Divavocals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2006 at 10:52am
Originally posted by JeepGirl JeepGirl wrote:

Yeah..what brand is it and is there a color sample anywhere we can look at....and can you get it in strands?
I'm so interested.

Can someone explain to me how the skin wefts work.....will that rubber/stay on after taking it down with acetone or c22 for another install...or does the rubber piece bunch up on your head at all?????
Can you use it with protac or do you just glue in?
If installed properly skin wefts will lay perfectly flat and will give the illusion of the hair growing from your scalp.. When in place they will look like a weftless install. The polyeurathanestrip that the hair is injected into will stand up to acetone and other oil based removers just fine.
Check out the 5th So Cal offline luncheon?? For more info: divahairtalk.overthehillweb.com/lunch.html

Links to my fav vendors & hair albums + Weave 101 information: divahairtalk.overthehillweb.com
Gina E View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gina E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2006 at 12:25pm

Email sent!!!

I've got a new puppy!!!
She's a White Boxer
nursie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nursie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2006 at 8:15pm
Lord help me, amm i emailed you too!
amm View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 12 2006 at 12:38am
Oh my gosh, a thousand questions landed on my end today. The ones I haven't gotten back to, I'm going to do so before I head to bed tonight. No PM's, please please. I have a specific folder set up in my Outlook that is keeping track of everything and PM's get completely lost in the shuffle. :) My email is info@shrinkies.net

There's no brand name to this hair and I do not have a color chart. I do have the general descriptions and color ranges listed below. I have a deep wave pic but not yaki. I'm going to post some photos here in a sec.

GENERAL INFO

The weight of each order is between 100grams - 113grams. Machine wefts are typical construction with a beard. Hand-tied wefts are about 10-12" sections and rolled individually like Bohyme does theirs. Skin wefts are polyurethane and do not have adhesive strips on them. They are super soft, super flexible, about 10-12" sections (same as the hand-tied wefts) and ULTRA-THIN (for our pleasure!) [IMG]smileys/smiley2.gif" align="middle" /> All pre-tipped hair, both fusion and nail are .5gr or 1gr per piece. If you really have a preference on it, let me know. Otherwise, all orders for pretipped will be 1gr each. I have close-up shots of both if anyone wishes to see them.

Below are the texture, color, blending, length and construction choices. When you decide what you want, email it to me. I'd like to have all the selections in by Wednesday, December 20 and I will place the order on December 22.

No rainchecks, no IOU's, no refunds. This is coming straight from the supplier so my order is at their mercy just like yours. And like the last group order that was done, if your package of hair is not in the shipment, a refund will most definitely be given. But quality, color, etc there are no refunds.

So here's the choices:

TEXTURES

1) Silky Straight
2) Bodywave
3) French Body
4) French Refined
5) Virgin Body
6) Natural Wave
7) European Wave
8) Brazilian Wave
9) Deep Wave
10) Water Wave
11) Soft Jerry Curl
12) Super Jerry Curl
13) Zig Zag Curly
14) Yaki

COLORS

1 :: Jet Black
1B :: Black Brown
2 :: Very Dark Brown
4-6 Range :: Golden Dark Brown
8-10 Range :: Golden Brown
12 :: Dark Golden Blonde
14 :: Dark Blonde
16 :: Blonde
18 :: Ash Blonde
22-24 Range :: Light Blonde
27 :: Strawberry Blonde
27D :: Dark Strawberry Blonde
30 :: Auburn
33 :: Dark Auburn
35 :: Plum Auburn
613 :: Light Blonde
60 :: Pale Blonde
530 :: Wine Copper

BLENDING

Solid
Mixed (equal blending) choose 2 colors only for this option
Piano (defined blocks of color) choose 2 colors only for this option

LENGTH

14"
16"
18"
20"
22"
24"
26"

CONSTRUCTION

Machine Weft
Hand-Tied Weft (10"-12" wide wefts)
Skin Wefts (10"-12" wefts)
Fusion
Nail Hair   

Edited by amm - December 12 2006 at 12:45am
amm View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 12 2006 at 12:51am
More pics...

Hemlock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hemlock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 12 2006 at 8:33am
Probably stupid questions but I am interested in this hair.  I wear Bohyme (fusion) in 613 and 18/22.  Currently I buy 2 packs of 14" for the install and my stylist cuts them into individual strands.  If I try this hair how much would I need?  What is the final cost?

This sounds like a really good deal but I want to be sure I know what I'm getting.  Thanks!!!
Gina E View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gina E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 12 2006 at 10:36pm
Yummy!!!
I wonder what the difference is between
Natural Body and Virgin Body
I've got a new puppy!!!
She's a White Boxer
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Divavocals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2006 at 12:44pm
Will there be ANY pictures of the Yaki available???

amm View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2006 at 3:26pm
Originally posted by Gina E Gina E wrote:

Yummy!!!
I wonder what the difference is between

Natural Body and Virgin Body

Natural Body & Bodywave look almost the same to me. The Virgin Body has a slighter stronger wave pattern to it, imo.

Originally posted by Divavocals Divavocals wrote:

Will there be ANY pictures of the Yaki available???

If they can supply a good photo, yeah.

*erica* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *erica* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 14 2006 at 2:52pm
Hi! Does anyone know what kind of hair this is? Asian Remy?
Current install :: Bohyme Silky Straight 613 and DLUX 16/613 with Protac
JayKay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JayKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 14 2006 at 7:38pm

hiii....where is the skin weft on the website? 

amm View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 14 2006 at 8:22pm
OK, we have a bunch of people in this now so everyone who wrote email and requested to order is in the group. You should all have gotten a group email last night? Because it's so large, I'm going to have to put a cap on the number of people now. All info to follow will be by email!
malibu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote malibu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 15 2006 at 6:29pm
Oh shoot, I guess I'm one of the people who was capped. No responceUnhappy

asinnamon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asinnamon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 15 2006 at 9:39pm
me too....Unhappy  next time i guess.....
amm View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 18 2006 at 12:22am
The group email with the order form was sent a few hours ago and is in your email for all who wrote and requested in. There's already a few orders in and we have until the 20th to decide. The order goes in on the 22nd. Malibu, I got your email so you should have a response from me. asinnamon, I double checked and I don't see anything from you. No sad faces. Please email me if you want in. :)

So, if tonight's order form didn't arrive, please email me at info@shrinkies.net -- if I don't respond within 24 hours, please PM me as the second option. I don't want anyone left out that has written to me.

gsmilie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gsmilie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 18 2006 at 7:20pm
Hi, I am having trouble viewing the photos.  Can you send me a link with the different textures.  I am trying to put together my order for you.

Thanks,
Steph
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic