Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

new concepts class in vegas

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
1hairlover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1hairlover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: new concepts class in vegas
    Posted: December 13 2006 at 1:22am
Has anyone taken the coarse my New Concept they  carry the MegaHair and Megatips I need any info before I spend 700.00 dollars. Thanks
lovelove
Shirilyn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shirilyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2006 at 7:47am
I did take the one in Houston for $600, she gives away alot of stuff in her class, each class is different. We got two lacefronts, and two lacefrontals. Those two wigs cost more than the course. You don't learn as much as needed, so you'll have to take another class for the lacefronts. I enjoyed it. I have not tried their megatips. Goodluck though.
shiry
http://www.myspace.com/texashairextensionqueen
metalgirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote metalgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2006 at 10:48am
I was thinking about going to that NC class in Vegas, mostly for the info on hair replacement and lace fronts.  This class offers a course in "All About Lace Fronts" as well as other stuff.

The brochure that I got said the seminar was $499 for the two days, which is a bargain.

I did take their seminar in Los Angeles a few years ago.  It was good.  I would recommend it.

The LA class did teach the Megatips.  It was good, but I really don't like fusion too much so I don't use them.

Edited by metalgirl - December 13 2006 at 10:49am
Shirilyn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shirilyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2006 at 6:07pm
I was going to fly down there and retake that class because I took it in Houston, so I think it is a bargain. I will let you all know.
Shiry
1hairlover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1hairlover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 14 2006 at 1:56am
Hey Shiry ,how are you I haven't heard from you in awhile.
lovelove
Shirilyn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shirilyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 14 2006 at 8:44pm
Hey Jodie, I have been okay. how have you been? Go ahead and take the hair replacement class. The class goes very fast, you will have to take more than one course in order to understand it all. I just recieved a letter from them today stating that my account will be cancelled if I don't place an order. I will have a $350 minimum order placement. Got to get on the ball.
Shiry
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic