Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Kelly Ripa getting long again

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
dwolf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dwolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kelly Ripa getting long again
    Posted: December 14 2006 at 2:28pm
Hi all,

It's been several months now since Kelly had her trim done live on Regis and Kelly.  I tuned in the other day and noticed her hair was getting long and kind of shapeless again.  Does anyone know or has heard whether she is planning another haircut or not?  Do you think she'll have it done on the show again?  Just wondered.

Dwolf
arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 14 2006 at 4:57pm
we can hope...sweeps are in february i believe.

my two cents.
We all know what opinions are like...and I've got both!
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 14 2006 at 7:23pm
I think she would look good with short hair, but she is obviously afraid of the change...I doubt they would cut it on air again, considering the lack of change.  I think that if she ever does cut it, there would be no warning, and she would just show up with the new do...
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 15 2006 at 11:59am
All I can tell you is that the past few months she's worn it straight and shapeless again without any variation. Her disappointing cut from the spring must have scared her off of change or something. Bummer....
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 15 2006 at 1:00pm

I think the picture below shows just how good Kelly would look with short hair.  However, I have to admitt, IMO she is so pretty and has such great hair I think she would look good in pretty much any style!

rardman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rardman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 16 2006 at 9:26am
IMO, thank god she's growing it. I think she's a hundred times cuter with longer hair.
Jared View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 16 2006 at 9:40pm
You know maybe since Kelly got her haircut a few months ago, now she might even grow her hair to BSL. That would be great.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic