Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Spend alot of time on computer - need something
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Spend alot of time on computer - need something

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
fu-nk.com View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fu-nk.com Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Spend alot of time on computer - need something
    Posted: December 15 2006 at 10:55am
Hey people,

Ok I have a question. I'm a 22 year old guy, spend ALOT of time online and on computers as I'm a graphic designer and got some things I launch on my own too - web projects

Due to this, sometimes I feel my face is tired and it looks it too. I got some L'Oreal Hydra Energetic cream which you put on around your eyes and its supposed to reduce dark cirlces and freshen your eyes/face but it doesn't really work

My face is clean generally - but it could do with some "life" to it or like--- a healthy glow

I use a face wash in the mornings - Dermalogica - to keep it clean and stuff - put on moisturiser - That's it really

I wanted to know something I could use to basically give me a healthy glow

Skin type, I'm not too sure - I would say my skin, like when I clean with face wash it gets dry quickly so I put on the moisturiser - I don't know if that helps you judge my skin type

But any advice for a 22 year old guy to give me a healtyhg low would be much appreciated

Thnx
Sharyg11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharyg11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 20 2006 at 10:20am
Well, needless to say you need to sleep at least 8 hours. You have to, and I mean have to drink 8 glasses of water a day. If you want a product that is good quality and will improve your skin, try the Lamasbeauty.com. Their anti-aging combo is amazing. I won't use anything else. My skin was glowing in a week the first time I tried it. And people are always asking what I use, because my skin looks so healthy.

You have a 30 day money back guarantee and their customer service is superb. So you have nothing to loose. Trust me, you'll like it. Their products are vegan and very very good. The combo includes a night cream (that is absolutly great, really tightens your skin and gives it a healthy glow) A sulfate free vitamin C face wash that can also be used as a body wash, and it is great for sensitive skin. An eye gell, that is great and will make your eye area look smooth and clear. And a day time moisturizer, that is super light, oil free, absorbs in seconds and makes your skin look amazing.
It is for any age. Give it a try. You won't regret it.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic