Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Help! My hair has lost its will to curl!!Please read
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Help! My hair has lost its will to curl!!Please read

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
*Chani* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Chani* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help! My hair has lost its will to curl!!Please read
    Posted: April 13 2001 at 11:06pm
It used to be that I couldnt stop it from curling and I would get beautiful ringlets all the time, but ever since I drastically changed my hair colour ( from blonde to red, then to brown from a box) a couple of months back it started falling out and got lank, lifeless and thin. Now it just hangs in weak ratty strands and looks flat. I dont know what to do any more and Im getting beyond desperate. Im gradually going back to blonde and Im using Nioxin to try and stop my hair falling out ( I cant afford to get tested for a thyroid problem since Im not insured). What else can I do to get my hair back to its georgous healthy self??
lgp82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lgp82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 16 2001 at 1:33pm
Reply to message: 21.1693.1
Are you sure your hair is falling out and not breaking off?
I would save your money and go see a Dr. if it really is falling out.
~*~*Lisa*~*~
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic