Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

ranting about being fat

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
HaleyCake View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaleyCake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 20 2007 at 9:22pm
You know what? I am 5'10" tall, and I weigh 115 lbs.  On my small-boned frame, if I put on any more weight, I start to look fleshy around my face, stomach, and backside, and it's just not what I consider attractive.  I have had plenty of people tell me I need to put some meat on my bones, that I should drink regular soda instead of diet (even though I think all the sugar in regular soda is unhealthy), and that I look 'frail.'  But you know what? Those same people are the ones who are griping and complaining about being overweight and having belly bulge. So it makes me wonder...could it perhaps be jealousy that is oozing out of their mouths???
Anyone who knows me knows that I can put food away with the best of them. I just like to eat very healthy, and I refuse to put junk food into my body. I eat large quantities of whole grains, fresh fruits and veggies, and very few things that are loaded down with saturated fat and processed sugar. I drink lots of water every day, avoid things that can cause me health problems in the future, and take vitamins on a daily basis.  Sue me if I don't want to look like a gluttonous pig.
Thisisniccy, I think you need to stop looking here for sympathy, because I am afraid that most of the people who are commenting to you are those who are not supportive of other people's weight goals. If being 103 lbs. makes you happy, them work out, eat right, and drop those extra 6 pounds (or more). Do what makes you feel good. Don't listen to fat haters who are trying to discourage you from your weight-loss goals just because they can't achieve theirs. Jus because someone tells you that you "should" weigh a certain amount, doesn't mean it is right for them to do so, and it doesn't make it YOUR ideal weight. Do what makes you feel good, and what is best for you. Don't listen to the discouragement, and you will be able to reach your goal. :)
julesyjul88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julesyjul88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2007 at 10:40pm
ThisisNiccy,I'm sorry...but anorexic is NOT attractive. 109 pounds is already skinny enough.Dont become a Nicole richie or a OLSON twin. They just look  like E.T. 
Sharyg11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharyg11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 01 2007 at 1:31pm
Originally posted by Precious Girl Precious Girl wrote:

You are crazy! And I mean certifiable. You criticise everyone who is different than you and now you are telling people that are trying to loose weight you are 109 pounds! Go eat something! and leave us alone.

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL!!!!! That is so funny.
Thisisniccy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thisisniccy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 22 2006 at 2:41am
Originally posted by Precious Girl Precious Girl wrote:

You are crazy! And I mean certifiable. You criticise everyone who is different than you and now you are telling people that are trying to loose weight you are 109 pounds! Go eat something! and leave us alone.

Omg...You ill-educated juvenile.
Open up your mind a little...Some people PREFER a smaller weight...Maybe that's how they have always been.  Maybe that is how we are more comfortable.
Just the same as someone who prefers to be 150lbs at the same height...Not exactly dangerous....Just more so a preference.
The reason I want to get back down weightwise is because  gained weight due to ALCOHOL consumption... no good.
Precious Girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Precious Girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 20 2006 at 7:36pm
March 2007:

Thisisniccy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thisisniccy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 20 2006 at 7:02pm
5'4" 109lbs...
f**kING HUGE.
Back in sept. I was 103lbs....I NEED to lose weight and fast.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic