Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

ranting about being fat

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2007 at 9:18am
Thats why I don't promote modeling because they set off a bad message for young females, it's good to be in shape but stay within your healthy weight range, and being bony is still being out of shape, if you look like you just came back from Somalia just remember your body is going to fall apart at an early age!

Waves(2001-Present)
Anomis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anomis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2007 at 12:24pm
It is absolutely a proven fact of research that eating disorders do "age" you.
I agree that being under-weight is as unhealthy as being over-weight.
Blance/excersise/good nutrition

There are no perfect cures, and even the healthiest of us have to work at it.
I am a vegan, ...still not off the hook,

Flo Jo was the fastes women on earth, beacon of health,  and Died of Cardiomeglia /an enlarged heart.........
all you can do is eat right excercise,

Obcessed with being underweight is related to psychological things that are not remedied with weight loss., but is more triggered and aggravated by it.
avarose33 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote avarose33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2008 at 1:53pm
Originally posted by Thisisniccy Thisisniccy wrote:

5'4" 109lbs...
f**kING HUGE.
Back in sept. I was 103lbs....I NEED to lose weight and fast.

Ugh, all of 109? That is so gross. Try fasting then maybe you won't be so big. Thankfully, I'm naturally petite.
Sophia1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sophia1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 30 2008 at 9:31pm
I was anorexic many, many years ago.

I think what finally made me look at my body differently was when I saw some beautiful belly dancers, with all their sensuous curves and then I realized how beautiful women are when we have some meat on our bones. Not to mention that men overall prefer women who are not unhealthily stick-looking. Just because you see it in Vogue does not mean it's preferred. But I will concede that it's a fine line sometimes between what we consider 'healthy' versus 'fat' and people have various opinions on this....

Now I eat healthy, exercise, and am at a healthy weight and look great. I can see how sunken, old, and haggard I looked when I was too thin. Not attractive at all !

Just my 2 cents.
christyh1981 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote christyh1981 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2009 at 2:33pm
I think everyone has different ideas of what they consider beautiful.  I hate how all these actresses are always like  do pilates to be this thin but I love pizza!

I wish someone would just say .. hey i'm hungry all the time and I live in the gym to look this good .... let's be real

Yes.. I know some people are naturally skinny but I find it hard to believe an actress  that was 30 lbs heavier before she became famous can eat all the pizza she wants and not gain weight all of a sudden ...
[IMG]smileys/girlpower.gif" align="middle" />
katrina_kk41 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katrina_kk41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2009 at 5:45am
 Hi!
 Just drink fresh lime juice or coconut water on an empty stomach; first thing in the morning. It goes without saying that you should pass a clear motion first.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic