Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - ranting about being fat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

ranting about being fat

 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Thisisniccy View Drop Down
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: December 18 2006
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 20
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thisisniccy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ranting about being fat
    Posted: December 20 2006 at 7:02pm
5'4" 109lbs...
f**kING HUGE.
Back in sept. I was 103lbs....I NEED to lose weight and fast.
 
Back to Top
Precious Girl View Drop Down
Junior Member
Junior Member
Avatar

Joined: June 12 2006
Status: Offline
Points: 172
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Precious Girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 20 2006 at 7:36pm
You are crazy! And I mean certifiable. You criticise everyone who is different than you and now you are telling people that are trying to loose weight you are 109 pounds! Go eat something! and leave us alone.
March 2007:

Back to Top
Thisisniccy View Drop Down
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: December 18 2006
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 20
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thisisniccy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 22 2006 at 2:41am
Originally posted by Precious Girl Precious Girl wrote:

You are crazy! And I mean certifiable. You criticise everyone who is different than you and now you are telling people that are trying to loose weight you are 109 pounds! Go eat something! and leave us alone.
 
 
 
Omg...You ill-educated juvenile.
Open up your mind a little...Some people PREFER a smaller weight...Maybe that's how they have always been.  Maybe that is how we are more comfortable.
Just the same as someone who prefers to be 150lbs at the same height...Not exactly dangerous....Just more so a preference.
The reason I want to get back down weightwise is because  gained weight due to ALCOHOL consumption... no good.
Back to Top
Sharyg11 View Drop Down
Member
Member
Avatar

Joined: May 05 2005
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 874
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharyg11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 01 2007 at 1:31pm
Originally posted by Precious Girl Precious Girl wrote:

You are crazy! And I mean certifiable. You criticise everyone who is different than you and now you are telling people that are trying to loose weight you are 109 pounds! Go eat something! and leave us alone.
 
 
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL!!!!! That is so funny.
Back to Top
julesyjul88 View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: September 12 2006
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 1355
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julesyjul88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2007 at 10:40pm
ThisisNiccy,I'm sorry...but anorexic is NOT attractive. 109 pounds is already skinny enough.Dont become a Nicole richie or a OLSON twin. They just look  like E.T. 
Back to Top
HaleyCake View Drop Down
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: February 10 2007
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 13
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaleyCake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 20 2007 at 9:22pm
You know what? I am 5'10" tall, and I weigh 115 lbs.  On my small-boned frame, if I put on any more weight, I start to look fleshy around my face, stomach, and backside, and it's just not what I consider attractive.  I have had plenty of people tell me I need to put some meat on my bones, that I should drink regular soda instead of diet (even though I think all the sugar in regular soda is unhealthy), and that I look 'frail.'  But you know what? Those same people are the ones who are griping and complaining about being overweight and having belly bulge. So it makes me wonder...could it perhaps be jealousy that is oozing out of their mouths???
Anyone who knows me knows that I can put food away with the best of them. I just like to eat very healthy, and I refuse to put junk food into my body. I eat large quantities of whole grains, fresh fruits and veggies, and very few things that are loaded down with saturated fat and processed sugar. I drink lots of water every day, avoid things that can cause me health problems in the future, and take vitamins on a daily basis.  Sue me if I don't want to look like a gluttonous pig.
Thisisniccy, I think you need to stop looking here for sympathy, because I am afraid that most of the people who are commenting to you are those who are not supportive of other people's weight goals. If being 103 lbs. makes you happy, them work out, eat right, and drop those extra 6 pounds (or more). Do what makes you feel good. Don't listen to fat haters who are trying to discourage you from your weight-loss goals just because they can't achieve theirs. Jus because someone tells you that you "should" weigh a certain amount, doesn't mean it is right for them to do so, and it doesn't make it YOUR ideal weight. Do what makes you feel good, and what is best for you. Don't listen to the discouragement, and you will be able to reach your goal. :)
Back to Top
julesyjul88 View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: September 12 2006
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 1355
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julesyjul88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 21 2007 at 5:39pm
Haleycake~ I'am FAR from being fat!!! I'm very petite and weigh about 115.
However,I know others who are the same size as me and starve to be about 100 pounds. And what's so funny is,people talk. Saying how sucked in their face looks and how they looked better before.And no,they arent fat women saying these things,they are MEN!
I'm all for being healthy,but encouraging someone to go below the reccomended weight for their height is just a bad idea. ANOREXIA is very serious,I know because my sister is.
just as being overweight causes health problems,so does being too skinny!  It puts a strain on your heart when you arent getting enough calories.
109 pounds is ALREADY VERY THIN,thinner then most television stars,and it is destructive to encourage further weight loss!
Back to Top
Precious Girl View Drop Down
Junior Member
Junior Member
Avatar

Joined: June 12 2006
Status: Offline
Points: 172
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Precious Girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 23 2007 at 10:47pm
According to www.am-i-fat.com, a website that takes your height and weight and calculates your body mass and according to health standards tells you what you need to do to get better or if you are okay. Thisisniccy according to your height and weight (109) it says "You are marginally thin, eat more." If you get down to 100 at your height it says: "You are emaciated. Consult your doctor or dietitian!"
If anyone wants to try it themselves here is the direct link to the BMI Caluculator: http://www.am-i-fat.com/body_mass_index.html


Edited by Precious Girl - February 23 2007 at 10:59pm
March 2007:

Back to Top
Precious Girl View Drop Down
Junior Member
Junior Member
Avatar

Joined: June 12 2006
Status: Offline
Points: 172
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Precious Girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 23 2007 at 10:51pm
HaleyCake With your height and weight it says: "You are emaciated. Consult your doctor or dietitian!" It says your perfect weight is 145. You say you eat healthy and take vitamins but if you haven't maybe you should consult your Dr. You may be getting high levels of some vitamins or minerals and not enough of another. Special womens formulated vitamins or extra supplements of iron, calcium, Zinc, ect might be in order.
March 2007:

Back to Top
Precious Girl View Drop Down
Junior Member
Junior Member
Avatar

Joined: June 12 2006
Status: Offline
Points: 172
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Precious Girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 23 2007 at 10:57pm
It may not be your idea of what is attractive but how do other people see you? Maybe they think you look great with extra weight. Look at it this way, would you rather starve and go to extremes to be a certain weight and be unhealthy or live a long life and be healthy with a little more weight? I'm not saying you do that because you said you try to eat right and be healthy I am just trying to make that point. I am not fat either. I am the healthy weight for my height. I am 5'4 and 135 pounds.
 
 
Originally posted by HaleyCake HaleyCake wrote:

You know what? I am 5'10" tall, and I weigh 115 lbs.  On my small-boned frame, if I put on any more weight, I start to look fleshy around my face, stomach, and backside, and it's just not what I consider attractive.  I have had plenty of people tell me I need to put some meat on my bones, that I should drink regular soda instead of diet (even though I think all the sugar in regular soda is unhealthy), and that I look 'frail.'  But you know what? Those same people are the ones who are griping and complaining about being overweight and having belly bulge. So it makes me wonder...could it perhaps be jealousy that is oozing out of their mouths???
Anyone who knows me knows that I can put food away with the best of them. I just like to eat very healthy, and I refuse to put junk food into my body. I eat large quantities of whole grains, fresh fruits and veggies, and very few things that are loaded down with saturated fat and processed sugar. I drink lots of water every day, avoid things that can cause me health problems in the future, and take vitamins on a daily basis.  Sue me if I don't want to look like a gluttonous pig.
Thisisniccy, I think you need to stop looking here for sympathy, because I am afraid that most of the people who are commenting to you are those who are not supportive of other people's weight goals. If being 103 lbs. makes you happy, them work out, eat right, and drop those extra 6 pounds (or more). Do what makes you feel good. Don't listen to fat haters who are trying to discourage you from your weight-loss goals just because they can't achieve theirs. Jus because someone tells you that you "should" weigh a certain amount, doesn't mean it is right for them to do so, and it doesn't make it YOUR ideal weight. Do what makes you feel good, and what is best for you. Don't listen to the discouragement, and you will be able to reach your goal. :)
March 2007:

Back to Top
julesyjul88 View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: September 12 2006
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 1355
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julesyjul88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 23 2007 at 11:42pm
Thisisniccy seems very troll-like to me.Comes on here with inflammatory remarks to everyone and now wants people to encourage her to lose more weight when she is already skinny. If this is even a real problem,which i kinda doubt.
Back to Top
HaleyCake View Drop Down
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: February 10 2007
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 13
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaleyCake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2007 at 1:36pm
For any of you who really care, I guess my point is that you may not agree with the goal weight that others have set for themselves, but I think it is very rude to blatantly tell ANYONE "Shut up, cuz you're already skinny!" That would be like me telling someone who is genuinely struggling with their weight "Shut up, I know you're fat! Anyone who has eyes can see that!"
 
And just to comment on the 'am-i-fat' website's typing of me being emaciated... if you could see me in person, you could see that I am healthy as a horse. I have excellent muscle tone, I exercise regularly, and I eat every time I get hungry. I don't starve myself, or deprive myself, and anyone who knows me knows that. I would have to totally let myself go, and eat nothing but junk food for months and months in order to get to 145 lbs. In fact, just to try, I have done these things, and taken in up to 3000 calories a day for over a month, and still didn't put on but a couple of pounds. And I don't know about you, but THAT doesn't seem very healthy to me!!!  As soon as I went back to eating whole foods and lean meats, my weight went right back to my norm.
 
As far as Thisisniccy is concerned, she may very well be an instigator. I haven't read anything else written by her, so I can't say for sure myself. I just think that of all places, the forum called "Diet Days" would have more supportive people on it!
Back to Top
Precious Girl View Drop Down
Junior Member
Junior Member
Avatar

Joined: June 12 2006
Status: Offline
Points: 172
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Precious Girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2007 at 3:44pm

You seem to be a very healthy person and that is fantastic. I was just saying that some people can be healthy at that weight and eat and excersise and everyhing. Other people see these people and starve to be like them because they think that is they way everyone is supposed to be. It is impossible for everyone to have the same "normal" weight. Am I Fat does not take into account your exersise level or the way you eat so in some cases it is not totally accurate. It's good that you take care of yourself.

The reason I told Thisisniccy to shut up and go away was because she had been on the Long Hair Forum telling everyone "Ass Lenght" hair as she put it was not attractive and that it doesn not look good and they should get their hair cut. She was rather rude about it too. I have seen that you posted there so do a search and find the thread she had about it. When you read that you will understand why I was a little ticked at her when I wrote that.
March 2007:

Back to Top
julesyjul88 View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: September 12 2006
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 1355
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julesyjul88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 25 2007 at 6:36pm
Thisisnicey has negative comments on several topics bashing people for seemingly no good reason. 
I think she was poking fun at people who ARE trying to lose weight by saying she was 109 pounds and "so fat"
Just my take on the matter...

And haelycake,you being your size and and eating healthy is great. But I dont encourage anyone to go below the reccomended levels when they ARENT being healthy and starving themselves.
Starving yourself can actually cause illness such as thyroid issues.
Back to Top
BenBlaze View Drop Down
Junior Member
Junior Member
Avatar

Joined: April 09 2007
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 360
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BenBlaze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2007 at 1:52pm
Originally posted by Precious Girl Precious Girl wrote:

You are crazy! And I mean certifiable. You criticise everyone who is different than you and now you are telling people that are trying to loose weight you are 109 pounds! Go eat something! and leave us alone.
 
lol
Back to Top
jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
Moderator
Moderator
Avatar
360 Vet

Joined: June 30 2007
Status: Offline
Points: 3830
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2007 at 6:38am
Originally posted by Thisisniccy Thisisniccy wrote:

5'4" 109lbs...
f**kING HUGE.
Back in sept. I was 103lbs....I NEED to lose weight and fast.
 
 
Actually you have to be rather small being 5'4" 109lbs. You need more weight 115-125 is a very healthy weight for your height buy more lean meats and do calisthenics to get up to your healthy weight range in a safe manner . You are too small, and you WILL start falling apart earlier in life than you should be so heed my advice and put on another 8-10lbs. You must be watching too much of the simple life with Paris and Nicoles bony selves with all that money lookin like they spent years of hardship in Somalia.

Waves(2001-Present)
Back to Top
jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
Moderator
Moderator
Avatar
360 Vet

Joined: June 30 2007
Status: Offline
Points: 3830
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2007 at 9:28am
Bump

Waves(2001-Present)
Back to Top
Sharyg11 View Drop Down
Member
Member
Avatar

Joined: May 05 2005
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 874
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharyg11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2007 at 10:34am
Originally posted by jamaicakid85 jamaicakid85 wrote:

Originally posted by Thisisniccy Thisisniccy wrote:

5'4" 109lbs...
f**kING HUGE.
Back in sept. I was 103lbs....I NEED to lose weight and fast.
 
 
 You must be watching too much of the simple life with Paris and Nicoles bony selves with all that money lookin like they spent years of hardship in Somalia.
 
 
 
LOLOLOLOL!LOL
 
That is so true. This whole skinny thing is getting out of control. Women look more anorexic every day. I'm 5'5" and I weight 138lbs and I'm down to a size 4. Granted, everyone carries weight differently, but I can't imagine a 5'4" person being fat at 109lbs. But that is what society is doing to women. With all these celebrities saying on TV "I don't eat", like is a joke, we can't expect anything less.
 
The bad thing is they don't realized how bad this celebrities look in person. My sister works at an airline, and she had to help Sarah Jessica Parker. She called me immediatly. She couldn't believe how bad she looked in real life. She said she looked so old and anorexic she actually felt sorry for her. And she is her biggest fan.
 
Ladies, guys like women with curves!!! Ask Beyoce and JLO LOL! If you are naturaly and ectomorph type body, then that is fine. No matter what you do, you will always be super skinny. But don't try to make yourself that way just because Kate Moss is LOL. It is great to be fit and tone, not skin and bones.
Back to Top
jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
Moderator
Moderator
Avatar
360 Vet

Joined: June 30 2007
Status: Offline
Points: 3830
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2007 at 11:33am
I couldn't agree more and if I had that kind of time and money I would be looking like LL Cool J right now. Sharyg11 you are at a good healthy weight for your height, all that bony is better stuff originated in Europe lookin like they smoked one crack pipe too many!!!!

Waves(2001-Present)
Back to Top
Anomis View Drop Down
Member
Member
Avatar

Joined: March 22 2006
Status: Offline
Points: 733
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anomis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2007 at 7:51am
Gay men in Paris and other Mega Model Meccas, initiated the boney beauty,
this is going to crack you up
 
"gay designers subconsciously wanted to see boys in dresses, so they got as close as they could by setting rediculous very dangerous standards of beauty, flat chest no curves"
 
I have beautiful cousin who is a Ford Model, she just finished modeling Sarah J. Parkers line, on Oprah.(((her line is sorta goodwillish lookin' for my taste))) any way she is 6'2 and at 135 she was "warned to .....watch it, by her agency......!
can u imagine......being considered overweight 136 , 6'2
4get that crap.....


Edited by Anomis - August 08 2007 at 7:54am
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down


Copyright 1997-2022, hairboutique.com, All Rights Reserved.
About,
Advertise,
Contact Us,
Disclaimer
Press,
Privacy Statement,
Terms of Service,