Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Big Sexy Hair Volumizing Hair Spray

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
farla21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farla21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Big Sexy Hair Volumizing Hair Spray
    Posted: September 08 2011 at 9:45am
it is true, too much blow drying and excessive use of hair sprays may cause hair damage. if you're having problems with your volumizing hair spray, then you should try a volumizing hair product. It has the same objective with your hair spray but with out the negative effects. don't forget to thank me afterwards.. :D

Edited by Karen Shelton - September 09 2011 at 1:18pm
ayron318 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ayron318 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 21 2006 at 5:10pm
I am just curious.....ive heard hairspray eats ur hair or frys or hair or somethin like that. I used big sexy hair before and loved it but at the time i had all brown hair....

I didnt know if havin white hair would be more vulnerable to damage from hairspray...

currently i use matrix color smart shampoo/conditioner and most the times air dry unless im in a hurry....then i straighten it with a CHI straightener but i always use CHI silk serum or Joico silk serum to protect my hair before I straighten it...then i use short sexy hair wax or joico wax for texture and sh*t but it always leaves my hair so greasy and keeps fallin in my face....so basically after all the talkin i just wanna know if hairspray is bad for ur hair cuz i wanna start usin my big sexy mouuse again and then the big sexy hairspray...thx for the feedback

Edited by Karen Shelton - September 09 2011 at 1:18pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic