Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Max Wigs.com

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
EmmaSkye View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmmaSkye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Max Wigs.com
    Posted: December 25 2006 at 12:57am
I ordered this on December 7:

Im pretty excited to try it. Ive worn full wigs for years and Im looking forward to trying something a little less contricting.

My only complaint so far is their poor shipping and communication. Anyone else have experience with Max Wigs? When I ordered the piece I recieved 1 email from them and that was my invoice. They have order tracking on their website and I kept checking and finally on December 21 I sent them an email asking for an update on my order. I heard nothing back from them but when I checked their site again, it finally said "completed". I went to USPS.com and entered the tracking number and for the last 3 days it just says "we've been notified of a shipment" yadda yadda but no shipping information is posted yet.

I was really hoping to have it by Christmas but no such luck. We'll see what happens.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Em

P.S.: I havnt given up on extensions. Im still sold on pro-tac installs. Im just looking for some good hair. Im leaning towards the Elite Thermofiber on Amm's site.

Longhairdreams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Longhairdreams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 25 2006 at 9:44pm

USPS sucks.I'm sure your package is on its way.Everytime I have got a package using usps They dont update the tracking info until the next day after it has been shipped! So no worries.

And keep us updated on the thermofiber.Thats going to be my next hair purchase.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic