Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Biolage VS Aveda

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
*Chani* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Chani* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Biolage VS Aveda
    Posted: April 25 2001 at 10:31am
A friend of mine has started using biolage by matrix and her hair looks fantastic, but before I make an investment ( I was going to start trying Aveda) which one is better?
lgp82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lgp82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2001 at 1:58pm
Reply to message: 21.1751.1
I Love Biolage, I`ve been using it on and off for years. I tried Aveda before I thought it was a bit drying. Even though I change between Biologe and Redken, I`ve used the Biologe daily leave in tonic daily for years! It`s great.
~*~*Lisa*~*~
foxfan318 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foxfan318 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2001 at 8:34pm
I like:

Biolage.
pure hair
Back to Basics
BIO by Bath and Body Works
Hair type: fine but thick; natural blonde with 15% grey
dianefromcanada View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dianefromcanada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2001 at 7:50am
I like biolage and my hair also responded wonderfully with the Aveda. For myself I found the Aveda better but
I not not buying Aveda now because it cost so much more and I couldn`t handle all the scents. The last time I bought Aveda I ended up spending $200.00 for all kinds of their products.
The scent is so strong that it doesn`t leave much room if you want to wear a special perfume and I found that discouraging and also at times other co-workers were very sensitive to scents so I found myself not even bothering purchasing it for those two reasons. ( some people are allergic to all kinds of scents in the workplace)
dianefromcanada
McKee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McKee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2001 at 4:30pm
Biolage reacted horribly with my hair. The shampoos were way to heavy and always weighed my hair down. Aveda on the other hand was a little better but if i had to pick my absolute favorite line it would bed Tigi Bed Head.
"If everybody demanded peace instead of another television set, then there`d be peace"

~John W. Lennon
foxfan318 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foxfan318 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2001 at 10:17pm
Forgot about bed head -- hubby uses it and loves it.
Hair type: fine but thick; natural blonde with 15% grey
Kristin16 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristin16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2002 at 3:51pm
I dislike most Aveda products. WAY too expensive and odd scents. I am dying to try the Aveda Pure-Fume Brilliant shampoo and conditioner though....but not now....I`m a bit broke after buying TIGI Bedhead After-Party smoothing cream. ;)

I love Biolage. I use Color Care shampoo and the conditioning balm. I love how soft and healthy they make my hair.

Biosilk is good too.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic