Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

ideas for skin care

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Alisa06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alisa06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ideas for skin care
    Posted: December 29 2006 at 9:12am

Hi, All,

I am looking for a good skin care line. I have really sensitive skin that is acne prone. Sensitive, as anything makes me brake out. I was using meaningful beauty by Cindy Crawford, but I started braking out from that also. I am currently using only honey to cleanse and jojoba oil as moisturizer. I like natural, and as simple as possible, so any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Alisa06 

Edited by Alisa06 - December 29 2006 at 9:13am
Alisa06
2c-3a ciii
I want my hair back!!!
babycheeks24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycheeks24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 31 2006 at 11:51am
Mychelle makes good products i use the full line. Try her website or whole foods:)
Babycheeks
Alisa06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alisa06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2007 at 8:32am
Thanks for the tip Babycheeks. I looked at them and they look really good. I ordered the honeydew cleanser, and the fruit enzyme scrup. I am exciteded to try them.I should get my order the 16th. I am thinking about trieing other products in the line if I like these ones. What mask would you recomend.
I am doing an intestinal yeast cleanse at the moment, and the 2nd started the atkins diet. I believe this should help tremendously. I have been on oral antibiotics for my skin for two years on and off, and for chronic sinus infections. I get sinus infections like mad.The acne, ( I never had a pronlem untila few years ago, and I will be 30 in a month), and the sinus problems pointed to the yest. I hope it works.

Alisa06

Edited by Alisa06 - January 12 2007 at 8:33am
Alisa06
2c-3a ciii
I want my hair back!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycheeks24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2007 at 1:16pm
 i like the pumpkin mask a lot. Take burdock root redclover flower and dandelion root eat zinc rich foods to clear acne.:) my face is very clear from taking these herbs.
Babycheeks
Alisa06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alisa06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2007 at 4:48pm
Thank you for the advice. I am really excited to try the line. It is right up my ally. Wher do you get the herbs? can you get them in a capsule, or do you have to get them as bulk?

Alisa06
Alisa06
2c-3a ciii
I want my hair back!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycheeks24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2007 at 5:25pm
i get them at whole foods in capsule. i went to a herbalist when i had pimples and he cured me off these herbs so i do reccommend it highly.

Edited by babycheeks24 - January 13 2007 at 5:25pm
Babycheeks
Alisa06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alisa06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2007 at 4:50pm
The tea I have been drinking has burdock root and dandelion root in it! It has been sitting in my cupboard for a few months, and I didn't even think about it untill a few weeks ago when I started to detox. 
I got my Mychelle products yesterday. I love them! Thank you so much for the tip! I can't wait to try the rest of the line. The cleanser is so creamy, I love it! I have to wait untill I get paid again before I order, but I can hardly wait.Thanks again.

Alisa06
Alisa06
2c-3a ciii
I want my hair back!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic