Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Need Help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
BLAQUE_314 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BLAQUE_314 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need Help
    Posted: January 01 2007 at 3:21pm
Hi everyone I was wondering if I could get some help..I want to highlight my hair and Im kind of confused about weaving and slicing. This is what Im trying to go for

On this style slicing is preferred but its only at the bang and crown area..I know to space the foil a half inch between each other. So in detail how would I slice the highlights..Tried the African American thread but had no luck..TIA..
karen s View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karen s Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2007 at 6:06pm
The diffrence with weaved and sliced foils , it just the amount of hair that is taken into the foil, example weaved sections of hair is taken by taking a section of hair, and with a tale comb weave in and out tiny peices of hair, hold on tight to these sections place in foil, and colour/bleach. Slicies are just that a section of hair without the weaving, just remember make the sections thin.

Hope this helps Karen

karen sanderson
BLAQUE_314 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BLAQUE_314 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 07 2007 at 6:41pm
Thank you so much karen. I am able to understand that perfectly.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic