Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A Great Secret I Discovered Today

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A Great Secret I Discovered Today
    Posted: May 08 2001 at 4:28am
Hi,

I have been taking the H37 vitamins for some time but just recently ordered them from HairBoutique.com. My package came today and I was stunned to find a cute little package of 8 different Edwin Paul samples that are 1/2 oz in size. I emailed Karen Shelton about this to tell her that there must be some mistake because I did not order a sample kit or any of the Edwin Paul. She told me that she has made special arrangements to be able to include these little samples with all orders of the vitamins. She said that since people are buying the vitamins to help their hair she wanted to give them the samples as a little surprise gift from HB to offer even more help. WOW. I was so impressed. These little bottles are perfect for traveling since you get 1 of all the shampoos and then a sample of the smoothing and deep conditioner. Also, I noticed that Karen personally hand wrote a thank you on the bottom of my invoice. I don`t think anyone takes the time to do that anymore.

I thought I would pass on this little secret to anyone thinking about buying the vitamins from her versus somewhere else. HB.com has the better customer service gig going than anywhere else I have been on the web. (Thanks Karen in case you are reading this).

Jan

PS. The vitamins really help my hair & skin as well.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic